Sorry.
對不起。
Yeah, you.
對,就是你。
Check her out,Hey, you.
看看她,嘿,你。
How much your kicks cost you?
你的鞋子多少錢?
What?
什么?
You? Free.
你的呢? 免費。
I paid $50 for mine.
我的要$50。
I pulled them out of a garbage can somewhere in Portland.
我把它們從波特蘭的某處垃圾桶里揀出來的。
You win.
你贏了。
See you, freak.
再見,怪人。
Hey, you're new here?
嘿,你是新來的?
Yeah, how'd you know? Your skin.
對,你怎么知道的? 從你的皮膚。
My skin looks new? It looks virgin.
我的皮膚看上去是新人? 不,看上去是處女地。
No piercing, no tats.
沒有紋身,沒有刺繡。
See, us Brooklyn girls, we lose our skin virginity by fifth grade.
看,我們布魯克林的女孩,在我們15年級的時候就開始紋身了。
In fifth grade, I was just learning long division.
15年級時,我剛剛在學長除法。
Attention, all students.
所有同學,請注意。
That stinks.
那個臭規矩。
Check in with your homeroom monitor each day.
每天到要到宿舍管理員那里去登記。
You're going to have to take your yearbook photo.
你會在你的學年相冊里。
with all the losers who missed it in the fall.
和所有秋天錯過照相的失敗者一起合影。
I don't do yearbook photos.
我從來不參加學年照相。
You have no choice.
你沒有選擇權。
It's like taxes and death.
就好像繳稅和死亡。
Mandatory pain. If you don't do it yourself.
強制性的痛苦,如果你自己不參加。
they'll hunt you down like an animal and force you to smile.
他們就會窮追不舍,強迫你在相機前微笑。
Not if I'm not here anymore, they won't.
直到我離開為止,他們都不會罷休的。