Isn't it big?
很大,是吧?
It's gorgeous! It's so heavy.
太耀眼了!它太重了。
I need a crane to lift my finger.
我需要起重機才能抬起我的手指。
Well, baby, if he's any good at all.
如果他一點也不好。
I'm so glad l listened to you.
我真高興當時聽了你的話。
you'll never have to lift a finger again.
你就再也不需要抬起你的手指了。
He was a customer.
他是一個顧客。
Dolores coached me through the whole thing.
格勞麗雅指導我渡過了一切的難關。
When to give him an extra doughnut, when to hold back.
教我送他一個油炸圈餅,教我隱瞞。
You never told me that.l told you.
你從未向我提起,我告訴過你。
You just didn't want to listen.
你就是不想聽。
So I've had a few bad relationships.
所以我才會那一些不成功的戀愛。
Honey, if ex-boyfriends were dollars.
親愛的,如果前男友是錢的話。
you'd be loaded by now.
你現在已經發財了。
Mom, what you gotta do is sign my enrollment form.
媽媽,你現在應該做的是在我的注冊表格上簽字。
4:00 already?
已經4點了?
Girls, this is my daughter, Holly.
女士們,這是我的女兒,郝莉。
Look at you! All grown up.
瞧瞧你!都長大成人了。
Hi.I'm going to get my purse.
嗨,我去拿我的錢包。
Got your little speed bumps and everything.
都發育成熟了。
Welcome to Brooklyn, Holly.
歡迎來到布魯克林,郝莉。
See you girls tomorrow.
大家明天見。
Don't embarrass her.I've known her for so long.
別令她難堪,我認識她已經好多年了。
So, tell me. How was it?
告訴我,學校怎么樣?
It was good.Tell me more.
很好,再跟我說說。
Excuse me, real quick, I was just, I was over here.
對不起,真的很快,我剛剛在那里。
I was just wondering, did it hurt at all?
我只是想知道,會受傷嗎?
When you fell. You know, from heaven.
當你落下來,從天堂。
Did what hurt?
什么會受傷嗎?
Cause I was just thinking with a face like that.
因為我剛剛看到你的臉就在想。
you gotta be an angel, right?
你一定是天使,對嗎?
Has that line ever worked for you?
這招對你自己管用嗎?