Hey there, everyone.
嘿,大家好。
Let me tell you how I run the Guidance Department.
我來向大家說明我如何運作指導部的。
I have an open-door policy, which means you can stop by my office.
我有一套開門政策, 就是說你隨時...
whenever you want.
都可以在我辦公室門口停下。
I also have an open-mind policy.
我還有一個解放思想的政策。
There are no stupid questions.
沒有什么問題是愚蠢的問題。
So please, if you have something on your mind, knock on my door.
所以如果你們有什么想法,都請來敲我的門。
Mom.
媽媽。
Or raise your hands.
或者舉手也行。
Woman in the back. Go ahead. Hi.
后面的女士,請說,嗨。
Instead of once a year, have you considered a monthly forum where...
除了每年一次的, 你有沒有想過每個月舉行一次討論會。
students and teachers could exchange thoughts in an effort to enhance.
學生和老師可以交換各自的意見,以便增進。
communication and bridge gaps?
彼此間的交流和溝通?
That's a...
那是個。
That's a great comment, Mrs...
很棒的主意,夫人。
Miss Hamilton.
漢密兒頓小姐。
I also wondered if you'd thought of monthly mixers for single parents.
我還在想你是否會為單親父母每月組織一次交流會。
Not that I don't want to meet married parents as well.
并不是說我不想和有家庭的父母見面。
I would.
我希望的。
It's just that sometimes we single parents...
只是我們單親父母所關注。
have different concerns than married ones.
的問題和有家庭的父母們有所不同。
Different priorities. If you know what I mean.
不同的重點。你是否知道我所說的。
And by priorities I mean...
我所說的重點是指。
I need to meet a good man.
我想要遇到一個好男人。
In that case, where do I sign up?
對于這個提案,我要到哪里去簽字投票?
Okay, well, this was interesting.
好吧,這個提議很有趣。
Where were we here?
我們前面說到哪里了?