1. get closer 接近,靠近
eg. Every month, week, day, hour, and minute you get closer to your end.
每個月、周、天、小時你都在接近你的最后期限。
eg. He'll perch on the edge of his seat to get closer.
他會坐在他位子的邊緣,只為與你靠的更近。
eg. Get closer to your audience by moving away from or in front of the podium.
站在講臺前面,或離開講臺,去接近您的聽眾。
2. look down on 看不起;輕視;蔑視
eg. Never look down on people less superior than you.
不要輕視不如你的人。
eg. He seldom spoke, which caused the others to look down on him.
他很少說話,這使得別人很輕視他。
eg. The great man’s verdict: “Dogs look up to you, cats look down on you.
這位偉人的結論是:“狗敬仰你,而貓輕視你。
3. far away 遙遠的
eg. He plans to move far away and return to farming.
他打算遠遠離開工廠,重新下地務農。
eg. This may all seem like a distant dream, but it is not so far away.
這也許像是一個遙遠的夢想,但是,它并不那么遙遠。
eg. If a player attempts to look at, or use a map object that is far away, log that.
如果一個玩家試圖查看,或者使用一個遙遠的地圖對象,記錄它。