The next morning dawned verybrightand cold.
第二天一早,天氣晴朗而寒冷。
The Great Hall was full of the delicious smell of fried sausages and the cheer ful chatter of everyone looking forward to a good Quidditch match.
餐廳里彌漫著烤香腸的誘人氣味,每個人都期待著一場精彩的魁地奇比賽,興高采烈地聊個不停。
You've got to eat some breakfast.
你必須吃幾口早飯。
I don't want anything.
我什么也不想吃。
Just a bit of toast, wheedled Hermione.
吃一點兒烤面包吧。赫敏哄勸道。
I'm not hungry.
我不餓。
Harry felt terrible. In an hour's time he'd be walking onto the field.
哈利的感覺糟透了。再過一個小時,他就要走向賽場了。
Harry, you need your strength, said Seamus Finnigan.
哈利,你需要保持旺盛的體力。西莫斐尼甘說
Seekers arealwaysthe ones who get clobbered by the other team.
找球手總是對方重點防范的人。
Thanks, Seamus, said Harry, watching Seamus pile ketchup on his sausages.
謝謝你,西莫。哈利說,他看著西莫往他的香腸上涂抹厚厚的番茄醬。