臺詞欣賞:
Bryce:However, my troubles were far from over.
可是 我的麻煩還遠未結束
The minute I walked into Miss Yelson's classroom...
當我一踏入埃爾森老師的教室...
Juli:Bryce? You're here...
布萊斯 你來了
Bryce:It was clear:School would not be a sanctuary.
顯然學校也不是一方凈土
Classmate:Hey, Bryce, where's your girlfriend?
嘿 布萊斯 你女朋友呢
Bryce:I was branded for life.
我的一世清名毀了
Classmate:Hey, Bryce, why don't you ask her to marry you?
嘿 布萊斯 你怎么不向她求婚呢
Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree K-l-S-S-l-N-G.
布萊斯和朱莉高高坐樹上卿卿我我不分離
Bryce:My first year in town was a disaster.
我剛到鎮上的第一年就是場災難
Classmate:Look at them.
瞧瞧他們
Bryce:And the next three weren't much better.
接下來三年也沒好到哪去
But finally, in the sixth grade, I took action.
不過終于 在六年級時 我采取了行動
I hatched the plan.
我想出了個主意
Sherry.
雪莉
Sherry, wait up.
雪莉 等等我
Sherry:Hi, Bryce.
你好 布萊斯
Bryce:I asked out Sherry Stalls.
我約了雪莉·斯圖出去
I was wondering if you wanted to go...
不知你是否愿意去...
To full appreciate the brilliance of this plan...you have to understand that Juli hated Sherry Stalls...
這個主意的絕妙之處在于朱莉討厭雪莉·斯圖
Though I never understood why.
盡管我不明就里
Sherry was nice, friendly and she had a lot of hair.
雪莉溫柔友善 還有著一頭濃密的金發