影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Bryce:All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.
我最大的愿望就是朱莉·貝克能離我遠點
It all began in the summer of 1957,before the start of second grade.
故事開始于1957年的夏天二年級開學的前夕
Father: Here we are.
我們到了
Mother:What do you guys think? I like this place.
你們覺得如何 我喜歡這里
Sister:It's cool. Uh, what color is my room?
棒極了 我的房間是什么顏色
Mother:Just you wait.
別急嘛
Sister:Let's see what's inside.
我們進去瞧瞧
Father:Hey, come on, buddy Bryce.
等等 布萊斯
Why don't, uh, you and I go help unload the van...
你來幫我一起搬東西如何
and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up.
女士們可以去把廚房收拾好
Sister:Okay, Dad.
好的 爸爸
Bryce:For me, it was the beginning of what would be more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.
對我而言 這僅僅是我長達五年多的躲避戰和社交不適的開端
Juli:Hi, I'm Juli Baker.
你好 我是朱莉貝克
Father:Hey, hey, what are you doing?
喂 你在干什么
Juli:Don't you want some help?
要幫忙嗎
Father:No. There's some valuable things in there.
不用 里面有貴重東西
Juli:How about this one?
那搬這個呢
Father:No, no, no. Run home. Your mother's probably wondering where you are.
不不不 別動快回家吧 你媽媽該擔心了
Juli:Oh, no, my mom knows where I am. She said it's fine.
不會 我媽媽知道我在這兒 她同意的
Bryce:It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.
我很快發現這姑娘一點也不識趣
Father:It's crowded in here with three people.
三個人擠這里太緊了
Juli:I don't mind.
我不介意
Bryce:Of any kind.
太不識相了
Juli:You wanna push this one together?
一起來搬這箱子好嗎
Father:Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother?
布萊斯 你不是要去幫媽媽嗎
Bryce:Huh? Oh, yeah.
什么 對啊 沒錯