日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 雙語有聲讀物 > 哈利波特 > 哈利波特與密室 > 正文

第11期:陋居(1)

編輯:mike ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

CHAPTER THREE THE BURROW

第三章 陋居
"Ron!” breathed Harry, creeping to the window and pushing it up so they could talk through the bars. “Ron, how did you — What the — ?”
“羅恩!”哈利輕聲叫道,躡手躡腳地走到窗前,把窗戶推上去,這樣他們好隔著鐵柵欄說話。“羅恩,你怎么——這是——?”
Harry’s mouth fell open as the full impact of what he was seeing hit him.
看清眼前的景象之后,哈利張大了嘴巴。
Ron was leaning out of the back window of an old turquoise car, which was parked in midair.
羅恩正從一輛青綠色轎車的后車窗探身看著他,轎車停在半空中,
Grinning at Harry from the front seats were Fred and George, Ron’s elder twin brothers.
羅恩的那對雙胞胎哥哥弗雷德和喬治坐在前排,朝他咧嘴笑著。
“What’s been going on?” said Ron.
“怎么樣,哈利?怎么回事?”羅恩說,
“Why haven’t you been answering my letters?
“你為什么一直不給我回信?
I’ve asked you to stay about twelve times,
我邀請了你十二次,
and then Dad came home and said you’d got an official warning for using magic in front of Muggles —”
然后爸爸回來說你在麻瓜面前使用魔法,受到了警告……”
“It wasn’t me — and how did he know?”
“不是我——他怎么知道的?”
“He works for the Ministry,” said Ron.
“他在部里工作。”羅恩說,
“You know we’re not supposed to do spells outside school —”
“你知道我們不能在校外使用魔法——”
“You should talk,” said Harry, staring at the floating car.
“你說得倒好聽。”哈利盯著那輛懸空的汽車說。
“Oh, this doesn’t count,” said Ron.
“哦,這不算,”羅恩說,
“We’re only borrowing this.
“我們只是借用,
It’s Dad’s, we didn’t enchant it.
這是爸爸的車,我們沒有對它施魔法。
But doing magic in front of those Muggles you live with —”
可是你在同你住在一起的麻瓜面前使用魔法……”
“I told you, I didn’t — but it’ll take too long to explain now — look,
“我跟你說了,我沒有——可是現在沒時間解釋。
can you tell them at Hogwarts that the Dursleys have locked me up and won’t let me come back,
你能不能跟學校說一聲,德思禮一家把我關起來了,不讓我回學校。
and obviously I can’t magic myself out,
我顯然不能用魔法逃出去,
because the Ministry’ll think that’s the second spell I’ve done in three days, so —”
因為部里會認為我三天里兩次使用魔法,所以——”
“Stop gibbering,” said Ron.
“別廢話了,”羅恩說,
“We’ve come to take you home with us.”
“我們是來接你回家的。”
“But you can’t magic me out either —”
“可你們也不能用魔法——”
“We don’t need to,” said Ron, jerking his head toward the front seat and grinning.
“我們不需要,”羅恩把頭朝前排一擺,笑著說道,
“You forget who I’ve got with me.”
“你忘了我和誰在一起了。”
“Tie that around the bars,” said Fred, throwing the end of a rope to Harry.
弗雷德扔給哈利一截繩子,“把它系在鐵柵欄上。”
“If the Dursleys wake up, I’m dead,”
“要是德思禮一家人醒過來,我就沒命了。”
said Harry as he tied the rope tightly around a bar and Fred revved up the car.
哈利說著,把繩子牢牢系在一根鐵條上,弗雷德發動了汽車。
“Don’t worry,” said Fred, “and stand back.”
“別擔心,”弗雷德說,“靠后站。”
Harry moved back into the shadows next to Hedwig, who seemed to have realized how important this was and kept still and silent.
哈利退到陰影里,靠近海德薇。它似乎也知道事關重大,在籠子里一動也不動。
The car revved louder and louder and suddenly, with a crunching noise, the bars were pulled clean out of the window as Fred drove straight up in the air.
汽車馬達聲越來越響,突然嘎啦啦一聲,鐵柵欄被連根拔起,弗雷德開車筆直朝天上沖去——
Harry ran back to the window to see the bars dangling a few feet above the ground.
哈利跑到窗前,看見窗柵在離地面幾英尺的地方晃蕩著。
Panting, Ron hoisted them up into the car.
羅恩喘著粗氣把它拽進車里。
Harry listened anxiously, but there was no sound from the Dursleys’ bedroom.
哈利擔心地聽了聽,德思禮他們的臥室里沒什么動靜。
When the bars were safely in the back seat with Ron, Fred reversed as close as possible to Harry’s window.
窗柵被安全地放到羅恩旁邊的座位上,弗雷德把車倒回來,盡可能靠近哈利的窗戶。
“Get in,” Ron said.
“上車。”羅恩說。
“But all my Hogwarts stuff — my wand — my broomstick —”
“可我上學的東西……魔杖……飛天掃帚……”
“Where is it?”
“在哪兒?”
“Locked in the cupboard under the stairs, and I can’t get out of this room —”
“鎖在樓梯下的暗柜里,我出不了門——”
“No problem,” said George from the front passenger seat. “Out of the way, Harry.”
“那好辦,”坐在駕駛座旁邊的喬治說,“閃開點兒,哈利。”
Fred and George climbed catlike through the window into Harry’s room.
弗雷德和喬治小心地從窗戶爬進哈利的房間。
You had to hand it to them, thought Harry, as George took an ordinary hairpin from his pocket and started to pick the lock.
喬治從口袋里掏出一只普通的發夾,開始撬鎖。就得他們才行,哈利想。
“A lot of wizards think it’s a waste of time, knowing this sort of Muggle trick,” said Fred,
“許多巫師認為學這種麻瓜的把戲是浪費時間,”弗雷德說,
“but we feel they’re skills worth learning, even if they are a bit slow.”
“可我們覺得這也是一門技術,雖然慢了點。”
There was a small click and the door swung open.
只聽咔噠一聲輕響,門一下開了。
“Watch out for the bottom stair — it creaks,” Harry whispered back as the twins disappeared onto the dark landing.
“當心最底下一層樓梯,會響的。”哈利小聲叮囑,雙胞胎消失在黑暗的樓梯口。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
turquoise ['tə:kwɔiz]

想一想再看

n. 綠松石,土耳其玉,藍綠色 adj. 藍綠色的

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
enchant [in'tʃɑ:nt]

想一想再看

v. 施魔法,使迷惑,使喜悅,使陶醉

聯想記憶
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 沖擊(力), 沖突,影響(力)
vt.

聯想記憶
?
    閱讀本文的人還閱讀了:
  • 第9期:多比的警告(4) 2012-05-24
  • 第10期:多比的警告(5) 2012-05-25
  • 第12期:陋居(2) 2012-05-29
  • 第13期:陋居(3) 2012-05-30
  • 第14期:陋居(4) 2012-05-31
  • 發布評論我來說2句

      最新文章

      可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

      添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
      添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
      主站蜘蛛池模板: 免费看黄网站在线| 加油吧实习生演员表| 唐瑜苏沐月是哪部短剧| 少妇bbbbbbb| 胸肌图片| 男娘曦曦呀曦曦最新| 王牌特派员| 北京卫视节目单今天| 暗夜尖叫1988美国版高清观看| 数控图纸| 大兵相声小品蠢得死| 12星座最佳夫妻配对| 雅多维尔围城战| 我的公主| 老炮儿演员表| 高冷女头| 电影 本能| 恶魔之吻1993完整版在线观看 | 何时了却这牵挂原唱| 一夜风流| 小曼哈顿| 帐篷里的小秘密免费全集| 红唇劫 电影| 我有一个好朋友作文二年级 | 情剑山河| 试看60秒做受小视频| 孽子 电影| 舌吻小视频| 马修| 一一影视| 白蛇三| 行尸走肉第六季| 坐月子喝什么汤最好最有营养| 黑势力| 李乃文宋丹丹朱媛媛演的电视剧| 色在线视频网站| 辘轳女人和井全26集| 美食总动员在线观看完整版免费| 练习曲电影| 快活电影| 游泳池play高h|