Not arguing, I hope, boys? he squeaked.
我希望不是在吵架吧,孩子們?他尖著嗓子問。
Potter's been sent a broomstick, Professor, said Malfoy quickly.
有人給波特捎來一把飛天掃帚,教授。馬爾福忙不迭地說。
Yes, yes, that's right, said Professor Flitwick, beaming at Harry.
是啊,是啊,是這樣的。弗立維教授說著,朝哈利綻開笑容。
Professor McGonagall told me all about the special circumstances, Potter.
麥格教授把情況的特殊性都跟我說了,波特。
And what model is it?
是什么型號的?
A Nimbus Two Thousand, sit, said Harry, fighting not to laugh at the look of horror on Malfoy's face.
光輪2000,先生。哈利說。看到馬爾福臉上驚恐的表情,他拼命克制著不笑出來。
And it's really thanks to Malfoy here that I've got it, he added.
我能得到它,還多虧了這位馬爾福呢。他補充道。
Harry and Ron headed upstairs, smothering their laughter at Malfoy's obvious rage and confusion.
哈利和羅恩往樓上走去。他們看到馬爾福那副明顯憤怒和迷惑的樣子,不得不使勁把笑忍住。
Well, it's true, Harry chortled as they reached the top of the marble staircase,
真的,我說的是實話,當他們來到大理石樓梯頂上時,哈利咯咯地笑著說。
If he hadn't stolen Neville's Remembrall I wouln't be on the team.
如果不是他偷了納威的玻璃球,我就進不了球隊。
So I suppose you think that's a reward for breaking rules? came an angry voice from just behind them.
所以你認為這是對你違反校規的獎勵嗎?他們倆身后傳來一個憤怒的聲音。
Hermione was stomping up the stairs, looking disapprovingly at the package in Harry's hand.
赫敏噔噔地走上樓來,不滿地看著哈利手里的包裹。
I thought you weren't speaking to us? said Harry.
我還以為你不跟我們說話了呢。哈利說。
Yes, don't stop now, said Ron, it's doing us so much good.
是啊,現在也別說,羅恩說,這使我們感到很舒服。
Hermione marched away with her nose in the air.
赫敏大踏步地走開了,鼻子揚得高高的。