Lesson 11 Who could it be?
會是誰呢
These couldn't be the clue,could they?
這些不會是線索吧,是不是?
What are you these,anyway?
它們到底是什么?
They're the oldest documents in Stamford.
它們是斯坦福德歷史最久遠的公文。
I remember this.It's the Stamford Treaty.Ben showed it to me...
我想起來了。這是斯坦福德條約。本把它給我看過...
This is the Stamford Treaty,the most important item in the Morris Museum.
這是斯坦福德條約,莫里斯搏物館最重要的藏品。
How old is it?Look here.
它有多久的歷史了?瞧這兒。
It's dated 1640,and it's signed by two great Indians.
它標記的年代是1640 年,是由兩名偉大的印第安人簽署的。
All the big museums would like to own this,
所有的大博物館都想擁有它,
but it's going to stay right here at the Morris Museum in Stamford..
但它將只呆在斯坦福德的莫里斯搏物館..
It's worth a fortune.
它值一大筆錢。
It's worth a fortune.Are all these old documents worth money?
它值一大筆錢。這兒所有的舊公文都值錢嗎?
Yes.
是的。
Could this treaty be worth more than the others?A lot more?
這份條約可能比其他的都值錢吧?多很多嗎?
Oh,yes. I could be wrong,
是的。也許我是錯的,
but I think there's a connection between the Stamford Treaty and the killer.
但我認為斯坦福德條約和兇手之間有聯系。這了許是條線索。
This could be a clue. But what?
但線過是什么呢? 我還不太清楚。
I'm not sure yet.We could wait for the police...
我們可以等警察來..
or we could work on it ourselves.
或者我們可以自已解開這個謎。
Let's work on it ourselves.OK.I have an idea.
讓我們自已解決吧。好的。我有個主意了。
I want to go home and develop these pictures.
我想回家,部洗這些照片。
I'll see you in the morning.
明早我和你見面。
We're going to catch this killer!
我們會抓住兇手的!
Tony?Is that you?..Toney?..Who could it be?
托尼?是你嗎?...托尼?..會是誰啊?
Who are you?..What do you want?
你是誰?...你想要什么?
Diana!What is it?
戴安娜!什么事?
There was a stranger in the hallway.
過道有個陌生人。
Then the lights went out .What's happening?
然后燈就熄了。發生了什么事?
Diana,that was me.I turned off the ligth switch by accident.
戴安娜,是我,我不小心關掉了電燈開關。
But there was a strange man in the hallway.
但過道里有個陌生人。
I can explain that.Victor!
我可以解釋這個,維克多!
Diana,I want you to meet Victor chapman.
戴安娜,我希望你能認識維克多.查普曼,
Victor is an old friend of mine. I see.
維克多是我的一個老朋友。我知道了。
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干什么?