Lesson 8 You's better get some sleep.
你最好睡一會兒
Come on.Charles.
來呀,查爾斯。
Hey,wait a minute.Slow down.This isn't the big time.
嗨,等一會兒。慢點兒。還不到劇烈運動的時候。
Hey,maybe you should take a break.
嗨,也許你應該體息一會兒。
No,I'm OK.
不用,我還行。
Are you sure you're OK?Hey,you'd better sit down.
你確信你還行嗎?嗨,你最好坐下來。
Yeah.I'm a little dizzy.I have to stop for a minute.
好的。我有點兒頭暈。我得停一會兒。
You know,Charles,you should start taking better care of yourself.
你知道,查爾斯,你真該好好照顧一下你自已了。
Yeah,yeah.
好的,好的。
No,Look,I'm your friend and I can tell you.
不。瞧。我是你的朋友,我得告訴你。
You'd better get in shape,or you're going to have a heart attack.
你最好恢復恢復體型,否則你會得心臟病的。
Yeah,maybe you're right.Maybe I should get in shape.
是,也許你是對的。也許我是該恢復一下體形了。
So how does the show look to you?
那么這部戲你看怎么樣?
It looks good to me.What do you think?
我覺得不錯。你怎么想?
I think Steven had better finish the show soon.
我想史蒂文最好快點結束這部戲。
Linda told him he'd better not be late.
琳達告訴他最好別晚了
He has to finish this week.
他必須這星期結束。
So what are you going to do after Friday?
那么周五以后你打算干什么?
I'm going to photograph a news show.
我打算拍攝一部新聞片。
What about Jeff?Is he going to be happy in Stamford?
杰夫怎么樣?他在斯坦福德會愉快嗎?
I don't know and I don't think Jeff knows.
我不知道,我想杰夫也不知道。
I guess he'd better decide soon.
我想他最好盡快做決定。
Maybe we'd better not play anymore,Charles.
也許我們最好別玩兒了,查爾斯。
I'm worried about you.
我很擔心你。
OK.I'll see you later.Mike.I'd better lose some weight...fast.
好的,一會兒見,邁克。我最好減減肥...快點兒。
Oh,Rita,I'm so tired.
哦,麗塔,我太累了。
I keep telling you,Mary Beth.This is serious.
我一直都跟你說,瑪麗.貝思---我可是認真的
You'd better get more sleep.
---你最好多睡一會兒。
Last night was awful.
昨晚太可怕了。
You'd better hire a baby-sitter,or you're going to be too tired to rehearse.
你最好雇個保姆,否則你會累得排練不了的。
I want to be with my kids.
我想跟我的孩子在一起。
Then maybe you should stay home.
那么也許你該呆在家里。
I don't know what to do.I have to work.We need the money.
我不知道該怎么做。我得工作,我需要錢。
Well,dear,last night was a disaster.
哦,親愛的,昨晚真是一場災難。
You're right.I'd better not do that again.
是啊,我最好再別那么做了。
The next time you have to work late,
如果你下次要工作到很晚的話,
I think you'd better leave Jonathan at home.
我想你最好是把喬納森留在家里。
What time is it?
幾點了。
You have an hour before you're on.
離你工作時間還有一個小時。
I'm going to close my eyes for a few minutes.
我想小睡一會兒。
Good idea.
這想法不錯。
Thanks,Rita.And thanks for watching Jonathan last night.
謝謝,麗塔,謝謝你昨晚照看喬納森。
It was nothing.
沒什么。
I'm sorry he messed up all your makeup.
我很抱歉他把你的化妝品弄得一團糟。
Oh,yeah,I'd better clean that up.
哦,對了,我最好把化妝品清理一下。
I have to buy some every makeup.anyway.
我反正得買點兒新的化妝品了。
You'd better get some sleep.You'll never be able to rehearse.
你最睡一會兒。否則你會沒法排練的。