Lesson 10 Let's think back to the night of the murder.
讓我們回憶一下謀殺案發生當晚的事情
But Detevtive Stone,why don't you do soemthing about my ucle's merder?
但是斯通偵探,你為什么不在我叔叔被殺的案子上拿出點兒行動來?
It takes a little time,Miss Morris.I have other cases I'm working on too.
這需要點兒時間,莫里斯小姐。而且,我還有其它案子要處理。
We don't have much time,Detective Stone.
我們沒有多少時間了,斯通偵探。
Believe me,I'm doing everything I can.
相信我,我正在做我能做的一切。
Thank you,Detective. Goodbye,Miss Morris.Mr.Hunter.
謝謝你,偵探。 再見,莫里斯小姐,享特先生。
Goodbye.
再見。
You look upset.Why don't we sit down?
你看起業有點不安。我們為何不坐一會兒呢?
Let's not sit down.Let's do something.
別坐了,咱們還是先做點兒什么吧。
Why don't we go over the facts?
為什么我們不回想一下當時的情況?
Maybe we can't help solve the murder.
也許我們對破這個謀殺案能有所幫助。
All right.
好的。
Let's think back to the night of the murder.
我們回憶一下謀殺案發生當晚的事情。
Remember?You uncle called....
還記得嗎?你叔叔當時打電話...
Hello? Diana.I-I have to talk to you.
喂? 戴安娜,我..我得跟你談一談。
Uncle Ben?What is it?
本叔叔?什么事?
I have to show someone.I know you'l understand.
我必須把這個東西給誰看看。我想你會明白的。
Show me what?What's going on?
給我看什么?發生什么事了?
Just get over here right away.I'm at the museum.
馬上過來,我在博物館。
But Uncle Ben... I have proof!
但是本叔叔.. 我有證據!
He had proof.That's why he was killed.
他有證據。這就是他被殺的原因。
let's see.What did he mean?Or who did he mean?
我們想想看,他 是什么意思?或者他指的是誰呢?
I think he meant Mr.Tate.
我想他指的是泰特先生。
Mr.Tate?Tell me what you know about Mr.Tate.
泰特先生?告訴我你知道泰特得先生些什么?
I heard an argument that afternoon.It was in Uncle Ben's office...
那天下午我聽到他們的爭吵,那是本叔叔在辦公室...
It was changed. Changed?How?
它被改過了。 改過了?怎么改的?
It was given to me over forty years ago.
40年前我就得到它了,
I know it like the back of my hand.
我對它了如指掌,
It was signed with a different mark.
但它中面被簽上了一個不同的標記。
He found a different mark?
他發現了一個不同的標記?
Maybe it's mark on one of the documents.
或許是某個文件上的一個標記。
Why do you think that?
你怎么想到那個?
After the murder,I saw Mr.Tate do something every strange.
我叔叔被殺后,我看到泰特先生做非常令人奇怪的事情。
I think there's a clue in that document drawer.
我想,裝文件的抽屜里可能會有一個線索。
Let's take a look tomorrow.
明天我們去看一看。
No,let's not take a look tomorrow.
不,不要等到明天去,
Let's take a look right now.
現在就去吧。
Are you coming? Let's go.
你去吧? 我們走吧。