Lesson 12 Here's to WEFL!
為WEFL干杯
Leave it on.I want to see the credits. No,
讓它開著吧。我想看一下演職員表。不,
I want to talk.We've seen enough credits.
我想聊天,我們已經看夠了演職員表。
Why don't we turn on the picture and turn off the sound?
為什么我們不打開畫面而關掉聲音呢?
You can watch the credits,and we can talk. How does this work?
你看演職員表,我們聊天,這個怎么用?
Turn it to the left. It went off.
把它扳到左邊. 它完結了。
Oh,Pull it out first. That turns on the picure.
噢,先把它拉出來,這樣就打開了畫面,
Then turn it to the left.That turns down the sound.
然后扳到左邊,這樣就關小了聲音。
Why didn't Mary Beth come?
為什么瑪麗.貝思沒來?
I offered to pick her up in my car,but she didn't want to watch the show here.
我要用車接她,但她不愿意看這部電視劇。
I understand how she feels.
我理解她是什么感覺。
It's embarrassing to watch yourself with a crowd.
和一群人一起看自己演的電視劇令人覺得不好意思
Oh,speak for yourself.
噢,那是你自己的想法。
I don't think she was embarrassed to see herself.
我想她不是不好意思看到她自己,
I think she wanted to watch it with her husband and children.
她是想和他的丈夫和孩子們一起看。
Excuse me.I have to step out for a minute.
對不起,我得出去一會兒。
I can't believe that was the last show of the season.
我科不敢相信這是本季度最佳的電視劇。
Steven,congratulations to you.
史蒂文,祝賀你。
Thanks,Mike,but I didn't do it myself.
謝謝,邁克.但這個節目不是我自己做出來的.
We should all pat ourselves on the back for a great job.
我們大家都該為這項杰出的工作而感到自豪。
Yeah.I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and I said,
是的,我今天早對著鏡子里的我說,
"Rita,you deserve to pat yourself on the back."
“麗塔,你值得自豪。”
And do you know what I said to myself?
你們知道我對自己說什么嗎?
What? Forget the pat on the back.Treat yourself.Go shopping.
什么?別自豪了不起,獎勵一下自己,去購物吧.
You're going shopping now?
你現在就去購物嗎?
Why? Do you have a better idea?
為什么不,你有更好的主意嗎?
Yes.Let's all go out and celebrate.
是的,讓我們都出去慶祝一下。
Oh,no! I made other plans.
哦,天哪!我做了別的安排。
With Amy? Yes.
和艾米?是的。
Why don't you bring her along?
為什么你不帶她一起來呢?
Well,we wanted to go out by ourselves.
噢,我們想單獨出去。
Come on.Join us for a little while.OK. We will...
來吧,和我們一起呆一會兒。好吧,我們將...
Hey,where's Linda?
嘿,琳達在哪兒?
Why isn't she here?
她為什么不在這兒?
She probably got lost. Rita,be nice.
或許她樂過頭了。麗塔,別開玩笑了。
Hi,everybody.I just go some great news.
嗨,各位,我剛得到一些好消息,
We're going to do twenty-six shows next year!
我們明年將做二十六個節目。
That's fantastic! It's wonderful!
真是太好了。太棒了,
I can't believe it! We really ahve to celebrate...
簡直不敢相信。我們真得慶祝一下...
And I guess I've really found my home.
我想我已經找到了自己的家。
Here's to WEFL.
為WEFL干杯。
And this is the end of lesson 12
第十二課已經結束了。
vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<