Lesson 10 We'll have to solve the murder ourselves.
我們必須自己破案,查出兇手
Detective Stone will be here in a few minutes.
斯通偵探幾分鐘后到這兒。
He's fooling himself if he thinks Victor Chapman is innocent.
如果他認為維克多.查普曼是清白的話,他是在欺騙自己.
The police are too slow.
警察的行動太慢了。
We'll have to solve the murder ourselves.
我們得自己破這個案子。
Then we have to find more evidence.
那我們得找到更多的證據。
Maybe Victor Chapman didn't make the fake treaty himself.
或許,維克多.查普曼不是自己造的那個假條約,
Maybe somebody made it for him.
或許是有人替他做的.
Philip Tate! Of course!He could do it.
菲利普.泰特!當然是他!他有條件做.
Does Victor Chapman know Tate?
維克多.查普曼認識泰特嗎?
Oh,yes.They're old friends.
認識.他們是老朋友了.
I think Victor Chapman and Mr.Take are partners.
我想維克多.查普曼和泰特先生是同謀.
Parners in crime? Why didn't I think of that?
同案犯?我怎么沒想到這點呢?
Give yourself a break,Diana. They were very careful.
你休息一會兒吧,戴安娜.他們很謹慎.
There must be one thing they forgot to hide.
肯定有他們忘了藏的東西.
Tony,look.Maybe the fake treaty was made with these.
托尼,你看,或許假條約就是用這些東西做的.
Someone practiced Indian marks with this pen and ink.
有人用這只筆和墨水經營活動過畫印第安印記.
And he used the wrong mark. But how do we prove it?
但是他用錯了印記.可是我們怎么證實這點呢?
Oh,I didn't expect to find anyone here.I'll come back later.Wait a minute.
噢,我沒想到這兒會有人,我晚點再來.等一下,
We want to talk to you.
我們想與你談談.
Yes? This treaty is fake.
什么? 這個條約是件贗品.
Well,I don't know what you're talking about.
噢,我不明白你在說什么.
Then I'll show you.
我拿證據給你看.
This is how you made the fake treaty.
你就是這么制造假條約的.
I remember.You had black ink on your hand.
我記起來了,你的手上有黑墨汁.
No! She's kidding herself.
不!她正在開玩笑.
That wasn't ink,I cut myself. It was a bandage.
那不是墨水,我不小心割破了手,那是繃帶.
There was no bandage.I know.
那兒沒有繃帶,我知道.
I took these photos myself.
我自己照的這些照片,
They will prove you spilled ink on yourself. You did it,Tate.
它們將證實你把墨汁濺到自己手上了.是你制造的贗品,泰特.
They can't put me in jail for having ink on my hand.
他們不能因為我手上有墨汁就把我關進監獄.
But they can put you in jail for having blood on your hands! No!
[但是他們會因為你手上粘有鮮血讓你進監獄的. 不!
Ben Morris discovered the fake treaty.
本.莫里斯發現了這條約是贗品,
And you killed him because of it!
你因此殺了他.
Your fingerprints will be all over the evidence.
這些證據上到處都是你的指紋.
No.I didn't kill anyone! I only made the fake treaty.
不,我沒殺任何人!我只是造了那份假條約.
Did you make it yourself?
你自己做的嗎?
Yes.I made it myself.I needed the money.
是的,是我自己做的.我需要錢.
What about the murder?
那么謀殺呢?
That wasn't my idea.
那不是我的主意.
So you had a partner?
那你有個同伙?
Victor Chapman. He killed your uncle.
維克多.查普曼.是他殺了你叔叔.
But you were there.You're both guilty.
但是你也在現場,你們倆都有罪.
They killed Uncle Ben and they kept his treaty for themselves.
他們殺了本叔,并把條約據為己有.
Do you believe us now,Detective Stone?
你現在相信我們了吧,斯通偵探?
Yes.I checked on Victor Chapman.
是的,我查過維克多.查爾曼,
He has a criminal record as long as ay arm.
他的犯罪記錄特別多,
Where's Victor?
維克多在哪兒?
He left my office five minutes ago.
他五分鐘前離開了我的辦公室,
He was going to the post office to send the treaty to rich collector.
他要去郵局把條約寄給一個有錢的收藏家.
Where's he sending it? South America.
他把條約寄到哪兒? 南美.
South America! Detective Stone,you have to stop him...
南美?斯通偵探,我們得去阻止他,
or we'll never see the Stamford Treaty again!
否則我們將再也見不到斯坦福德條約了!
This is the end of lesson 10
第十課已經結束了。