Lesson 9 You didn't have to stick your nose into police business.
你不應該干預警察的事
Detective Stone,we solved the murder.
斯通偵探,我們破了這個謀殺案了.
You what? We solved my uncle's murder.
你們什么? 我們破了我叔叔被謀殺的案子了.
That's police work.Why did you do that?
這是警察的事.你們為什么這樣做?
We were trying to help.
我們只是想幫點忙.
You didn't have to stick your nose into police business.
你不要干涉警察的事.
Somebody had to work on it.You weren't doing it.I was working on other cases.
可是總得有人做這件事,而你們一直沒有著手這件事.
I had to finish those first.
我正在忙其它的案子.我必須先完成那些案子.
Detective Stone,we found a new clue.We think it's important.
斯通偵探,我們又找到了一條線索.我們認為這條線索很重要.
What is it?
什么線索?
We can show in to you at the museum.Can you meet us there?
我們可以在博物館給你看.你能去那兒與我們見面嗎?
Now?...I have to go to court.
現在? ...我得去法庭.
I'll meet you at the museum in an hour.
一小時后我在博物館見你們.
All right.I'll see you then.
好吧,回頭見.
Will he meet us? Uh-huh.At the museum.
他會去找我們嗎? 嗯.在博物館.
He had to go to court first. He makes me mad.
他得先去法庭.他都要讓我發瘋了.
Look,Diana.He didn't have to talk to us tonight.
哎,戴安娜.他不必今晚與我們談.
He didn't have to agree to meet us.
他也不必同意和我們見面,
I think he's doing all he can.
我想他正盡他所能去破案.
Maybe.Let's go.
也許吧,我們走.
2.This is a photo of the real treaty. Look at this mark.
這是真條約的照片,看看這個印記.
Now look at the mark on this. They're different.
現在再看看這上面的印記. 這兩個不同.
Exactly.This is a fake.Someone stole the real treaty.
確實,這是個贗品,有人偷了真的條約.
The man who stole the treaty is the same man who kille dmy uncle.
這個偷條約的人就是殺害我叔叔的人,
And I know who it is.
我知道他是誰.
You mean,you think you know who it is.
你的意思是,你認為你知道誰是兇手.
Detective Stone,I know who the killer is...It's Victor Chapman.
斯通偵探,我知道兇手是誰...是維克多.查普曼.
Victor Chapman? The famous art dealer? I can't arrest him.
維克多.查普曼?著名的藝術品經銷商? 我不能逮捕他.
Why not? I don't have any evidence.
為什么不能? 我沒有任何證據.
Was Victor ever seen with the treaty? No,he wasn't.
有人見過維克多拿了條約嗎? 不,沒有.
Then you don't know that he stole it.
那你就不知道是他偷了條約,
And you shouldn't interfere with police work.
而且你不應該打擾警察的工作.
We were just looking for clues.
我們只是在尋找線索.
We were hoping to help. I guess we were wrong.
我們只是希望能有所幫助.我想我們是錯了.
We know you weren't working on the murder last week.
我們知道你上周沒有在辦這個案子.
I wasn't sleeping on the job.I had to work on a robbery case.I had to go to court.
我不是在拖延這個案子,我得破一個搶劫案,我得去法庭,
And right now I have to get some sleep...
而且,現在我得睡一會兒...
Look,I'll start to work on your uncle's murder in the morning.
聽著,明天早上我開始辦你叔叔這個案子,
All right? Good night. Good night,Detective.
好嗎? 晚安. 晚安,偵探.
It's up to us.
這件事得指望我們自己了.
We'll find the killer...And I know where to look.
我們會找到兇手的...我知道去哪能兒查.
This is the end of lesson 9
第九課已經結束。