Lesson 3 We don't have much time?
第3課 我們沒有多少時間
I didn't sleep last night.Maybe I slept a few hours.but not many.
昨晚我沒睡。也許我睡了幾個小時,但是不多。
I dreamed about sweaters.I worried about props and costumes.
我夢見了毛衣。我擔心道具和服裝訴事。
We need a treaty.We need some pajamas..some pants...a hat,
我們需要一份條約。需要幾雙鞋子。一把鑰匙 。
a raincoat,and some scissors....
還需要幾件睡衣...幾條褲子..一頂帽子,一件睡衣,
And I never told Rita to buy the scissors.
幾把剪刀..我還沒有告訴麗塔我們要買剪刀。
Is everything going OK?
事情還順利吧?
Perfect.Couldn't be better.Really great,Linda.
好極了。好得不能再好了。真的挺好,琳達。
That's good news.I'm going to sit over there ant watch.
這是好消息。我打算坐在那兒看一看。
Relax.Have some coffee.We're going to begin in a few minutes.
放松點兒。來點兒咖啡。我們一會兒就要開始了。
Rita! Yeah!
麗塔! 什么事?
We need some scissors. I have them.Steven.
我們需要幾把剪刀。 我買了,史蒂文。
Oh,Rita,that's great.Thank you,Rita.
哦,麗塔,太好了。謝謝你,麗塔。
Sure.Steven.I have a question about Detective Stone's galsses.
沒什么,史蒂文。我想問一下斯通偵探的眼鏡的嗎?
His glasses? Does he wear any?
他的眼鏡嗎? 他戴眼鏡嗎?
Does Detective Stone wear glasses? Yes.Does he?
斯通偵探戴眼鏡嗎? 是啊,他戴嗎?
Hmmm....Yes.The detective wears glasses.
嗯..對。偵探戴眼鏡。
Oh,no. What's the matter?
噢,不! 怎么啦?
Well,I bought him some galsses.but they don't fit right.
呃,我給他買了眼鏡,但是戴著不合適。
What's wrong with them?
為什么不合適?
They're too big.What are we going to do?
太大了,我們怎么辦呢?
Can I make a suggestion? What is it,Jeff?
我可以提個建議嗎? 什么建議,杰夫?
Forget about the galsses. Right.Good idea.
別用眼鏡了。 好的。這主意不錯。
Thanks,Jeff...We're late.I have to leave at five.
謝謝..杰夫..我們晚了。我必須5點走。
My baby sitter is expecting me to come home.
我的保姆正等著我回家呢。
And I have a date. I'm getting very nervous.
我還有個約會。 我非常著急。
Everything's fine. We're two hours behind.
可一切都很順利。 我們晚了兩個小時
OK..Action!
好吧..開拍!
But Detective Stone,
但是斯通偵探,
I want to know what the police are going to do about my uncle's murder.
我想知道警察局將怎樣處理我叔叔被謀殺一案?
It takes a little time,Miss Morris.
這需要點兒時間,莫里斯小姐。
I have other cases I'm working on too.
我還要同時辦理別的案子。
We don't have a little time,Detective Stone!Cut.
我們沒有“那點兒”時間,斯通偵探!停!杰夫,
Jeff,the line is,"We don't have much time,Detective Stone!"
杰夫,這句臺詞是“我們沒有多少時間,斯通偵探!
..Take it form the top.Jeff.concentrate.
...從頭開始。杰夫,精神集中點兒。
It takes a little time,Miss Morris.
這需要點時間,莫里斯小姐。
I have other cases I'm working on too.
我還要同時辦理別的案子 。
We don't have much time. Detective Stone. Cut.
我們沒有多少時間,期通偵探。 停!
We don't have much time,Detective Stone. Cut.It's not right...
我們沒有多少時間,期通偵探。停!這不對..
Can I hear the line again,please?
我能再聽一遍這句臺詞嗎?
I don't think I can say it again. This is the tenth time already.
我想我不能再說了。這已經是第十遍了。
Try. We don't have much time!
試一試吧。 我們沒有多少時間!
Can you do it one more time?
你能再說一遍嗎?
We don't have much time.We don't have much time!
我償沒有多少時間。我們沒有多少時間。
We don't have much time!
我們沒有多少時間!
Great!OK.That's all.Thank you very much.
太好了!行,就這樣。非常感謝。
We don't have much time.
我們沒有多少時間了。
Don't worry.Linda!These things happen.Jeff is OK.
別著急。琳達。這些事總會發生的。杰夫不錯,
I have an idea.Don't worry about a thing.
我有個想法。什么事兒都不用擔心。