Lesson 1 Steven, you worry too much about small things.
史蒂文,你在小事上操的心太多了
Look,I found a sweater.I got it yesterday.
瞧,我找到了一件毛衣,我昨天買的。
Mmm..I don't know about the color.
嗯..我認為顏色不太合適。
Steven,I can't return this sweater again.
史蒂文,我不能再去退這件毛衣了。
Are you sure we can't use it?
你確定我們不能用這件嗎?
White never works well on television.
白色在電視上效果總是不太好。
I really did my best.I bought some great sunglasses.
我真的已經盡力了。我買了些漂亮的太陽鏡。
I found the perfect pants.
我挑了很好的褲子。
I returned so many sweaters,the salesclerk hides when she sees me.
我退回去那么多件毛衣,售貨員一見到我就躲起來了。
Please return the sweater.And you have to return a skirt for Mary Beth.
請把這件毛衣退回去吧。而且你還得把給瑪麗.貝思買的那條裙子退回去,
It was too short.
它太短了。
All right.
好吧。
Guess what?Steven wants me to exchange this sweater again.
你猜怎么著?史蒂文又讓我去換這件毛衣。
First he thinks the color is too bright.
起初我覺得顏色太艷,
Then he thinks the color isn't bright enough.
后來他又覺得顏色不夠鮮艷。
I don't know.He changes his mind so often,I'm getting confused.
我真的不知道該怎么辦。他主意變得這么快,我都被弄糊涂了。
I need some help!
我需要幫助!
You're making things difficult for Rita.
你太難為麗塔了。
I want to get it right.
我只是想把事情辦好。
Steven,you worry too much about small things.
史蒂文,你在小事上操的心太多了。
Look,the sweater is important.OK?
聽著,毛衣很重要,對嗎?
Steven,this show is important.I'm sure you're doing a good job.
史蒂文,這部戲很重要。我知道你的工作干得很棒。
But you only have two weeks.
但是你只有兩個星期了。
Linda,don't worry.Come to rehearsal later.
琳達,別著急。一會兒過來看看排練吧。
I need some time with the script.
我需要一點時間潤色腳本。
And Rita needs to find the right sweater.
麗塔也需要找到合適的毛衣。
May I help you,miss?
小姐,你要什么?
Hi.Remember me?
嗨,還記得我嗎?
Oh,yes.You're the lady from WEFL.
噢,想起來。你是WEFL電視臺的那位女士。
I need to exchange these.
我需要換一下這些衣服。
All of them? Why?
所有的都換嗎?為什么?
Well..the skirt isn't long enough..the sweater isn't bright enough...
呃..裙子不夠長..毛衣不夠艷...
and the pants are too tight.
褲子太緊了。
Oh,of course the pants go back to the men's department.
噢,當然這條褲子應該到男部柜臺去換。
Well,let's get started.Now what about this skirt?
好吧,開始吧。這條裙子怎么啦?
It's too short.
太短了。
What size is it?
你要多大尺嗎的?
Size seven.
七號的。
Just a moment.
等一下
Here are some skirts.They're longer.Those pajamas are nice,aren't they?
這里有幾條裙子。這們都長一些。這些睡衣很漂亮。不是嗎?
Yes.I need to get some pajamas,but these are too expensive.
嗯。我是要買些睡衣,但這些太貴了。
They're going to be on sale next week.
下周它們就會降價銷售的。