日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語聽力 > 綜合聽力 > 洪恩環境英語全9冊 > 洪恩環境英語第五冊 > 正文

洪恩環境英語第五冊 Lesson 4: There was a lot of traffic i hollywood.

編輯:Jasmine ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

Lesson 4 There was a lot of traffic i hollywood.

第4課 好萊塢的交通太擁擠了
Sorry I'm late,Steven.There was a lot of traffic.
對不起,我遲到了,史蒂文。交通太擁擠了。
No problem.
沒事兒。
When I was a kid here.there wasn't any traffic at all.
我小的時候,這兒根本就沒有什么交通阻塞的問題 。
There are no traffic,and there was no pollution.
那時這兒沒什么車,也沒有什么污染。
There was no excitement either.That's why I left.
也沒什么令人興奮的事情。這就是我離開的原因。
Why? For the money,the excitement,the glamour of Hollywood...
為什么?為了錢,為了找令人興奮的事情,為了好萊塢的魅力...
Why did you come back?
你為什么回來了?
There was a lot of traffic in Hollywood.
好萊塢的交通太擁擠了,
There was a lot of pollution and there wasn't any work.
污染太重了,而且也不有什么工作的機會。
There was no work in Hollywood?You're kidding.
好萊塢沒有工作機會?你在開玩笑吧。
Well,I did all right there,but I didn't make it big.
呃,我在那兒干得還可以,但我沒有成名。
So here you are back in Stamford.
所以你回到了斯坦福德。
Yes.And there isn't anyone more surprised than I am.
是的。而且沒有人比我對此更感到驚訝了。
I get the feeling that there isn't anyone or anything special in Stamford either.
我覺得斯坦福德也沒什么特別的人和事。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I mean,you don't think the show is special.
我的意思是說,你認為這部戲不怎么特別。
What are you trying to say,Steven?
史蒂文,你想說什么?
We're behind schedule and I need your help.
我們的進度沒跟上, 我需要你的幫助。
How can I help?
怎么幫?
Jeff,you are the most important person on the set right now.
杰夫,目前你是劇組里重要的人物。
If you try harder,we can go faster.
如果你努力把力,我們就能進行得快點兒了。
OK.But let me act.Don't tell me exactly how to say my lines.
行,但是得讓我演,別只是告訴我該怎么說我的臺詞。
OK,that's fair.But I hope you can make this show special.
好的,就這么定但是我希望你能使這部戲不同凡響。
And I need to move faster.
我還想進度快點兒。
OK,Steven.I'll do the best I can.
好的,史蒂文。我會盡力的。
Thanks.Jeff.I appreciate it. Now,can you tell me more about Hollywood?
謝謝,杰夫,我很感謝。現在,你可以給我再講講好萊塢的事嗎?
Hi. Oh,hi.What are you doing here?
嗨! 噢,嗨,你在這兒干什么?
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干什么?
I'm buying a flashlight.Last night there wasn't any electricity in my building.
我買個手電筒。昨晚我們樓里沒電。
You're kidding.
開玩笑。
No,I'm not.There wasn't any water either.
不,我沒開玩笑。還停水呢。
Why?What happened?
為什么?發生什么事了?
There's some construction next door.
旁邊有人搞基建。
They cut our wires by mistake and then broke the water pipe.
他們不小心切斷了我們的電纜,后來弄裂了水管。
Well,I knew you didn't have any telephone service.
嗯,我還知道你的電話也斷了。
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的?
I tried to call you.
我給你打過電話。
Really?Are you telling the truth,Jeff Bennett?
真的嗎?你說的是真的嗎,杰夫班納特?
It's true,it's true! Somehow I believe you.
真的,是真的!我有點兒相信你了。
Anyway,if there wasn't any electricity and there wasn't any water,
不管怎么說,如果你沒電沒水的話,
you need more than a flashlight. What do I need?
你需要的不僅僅是手電筒。我還需要什么?
You need a new apartment. That's true.But a flashlight is a lot cheaper.
我需要一個新公寓。 這可是真的。不過,還是手電筒要便宜得多。
I have a better idea. I'm listening.
我有個更好的主意。我在聽著呢!
How about a great meal with an actor?
跟一個演員共進一頓美餐怎么樣?
I don't know.I don't usually go out with actors.
不知道。我通常不跟演員一塊出去的。
Well..I know a great restaurant right in town.
呃..我知道城里有家挺棒的餐館。
What time's dinner? Pick you up at eight?
晚飯是什么時候?八點來接你怎么樣?
Great.Bye,Jeff. Eight o'clock!
很好。再見,杰夫。 八點見。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
construction [kən'strʌkʃən]

想一想再看

n. 建設,建造,結構,構造,建筑物

聯想記憶
pollution [pə'lu:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 污染,污染物

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣賞,感激,賞識
vt. 領會,充分意

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 蒋锐| 沙漠里的鱼| 国产在线 观看| 韩国三级大全中文字幕999| 红色诗配画| 365黑| 出彩中国人撒贝宁精忠报国15分钟| 职业目标评估| 清水美里| 生死劫杀1946| 童女之舞| 部队换季保养广播稿| 情侣野战| 任港秀| tvb翡翠台直播| 洛可希佛帝的全部电影| 荆棘花| 法尔| 地下车库设计规范| 天天影视网色| 音乐会电视剧免费观看完整版 | 大学生国防论文2000字| 阴道视频| juliet stevenson| 林采薇| 《两个女人》韩国电影简介| 林智妍三级全部电影| 海滩乱淫欧美aⅴ大片| 《火烛鬼》大结局| 耄耋老太国产| 秋霞影视| 爱欲1990未删减版播放| 欧美一级大胆视频| 电影喜剧明星演员表| 大太监李莲英| 滚筒娃娃肉| 永远的日本电影| 六一儿童节小品剧本| 寡妇高潮一级毛片情欲小说| 科特科本| 张耀扬实际身高|