Paul:Betty, are you and John still dating?
保羅: 貝蒂,你和約翰還在約會嗎?
Betty:Yeah, things are going really good.
貝蒂: 是的,一切都很好。
Paul:Where did you meet him?
保羅: 你在哪兒認識他的呀?
Betty:I met him at the library a couple of weeks ago. We were sitting at the same table and he asked to borrow my pen.
貝蒂: 兩周前我在圖書館見到他的, 我們坐在同一個桌子邊,然后他問我借鋼筆。
Paul:Wow, that's a nice story.
保羅: 哇,真是個不錯的故事。
Betty:I was telling Jim about it the other day. He thought it was pretty romantic.
貝蒂: 那天我跟吉姆說,他說這很浪漫。
Paul:Do you two have plans for tonight?
保羅: 你今晚有計劃嗎?
Betty:Yes, I think we're going to rent a movie. Have you seen anything good lately?
貝蒂: 是的,我想我們要去租一個電影看,你最近有沒有看什么好的電影?
Paul:I saw Spider-Man the other day.
保羅: 那天我看了《蜘蛛俠》這個電影。
Betty:I've heard that's a really funny movie.
貝蒂: 我聽說這是個很搞笑的電影。
Paul:Are you kidding? That movie's not funny. It's sad. I was crying at the end.
保羅: 你在開玩笑吧?這個電影一點都不搞笑,它是個很傷心的電影,看到最后我都哭啦。
Betty:You're really sensitive, aren't you?
貝蒂: 你真的是很敏感呀,不是嗎?
Paul:I guess so. Maybe that's why I can't find a girlfriend.
保羅: 我想是吧。或許這就是為什么我找不到女朋友。