Karen: Hi Jim.
克倫: 你好!吉姆。
Jim: Hi Karen. You look upset, what's wrong?
吉姆: 你好!凱瑞。你看起來很焦慮,怎么啦?
Karen: It's nothing. I'm just a little nervous.
克倫:沒事兒,我只是有點擔心。
Jim: Is everything all right?
吉姆:一切可好?
Karen: Well, I'm having surgery tomorrow on my finger.
克倫: 嗯,我的手指明天要做個手術。
Jim: What's wrong with your finger?
吉姆: 你的手指怎么啦?
Karen: I broke it the other day playing basketball.
克倫: 那天我打籃球時傷到它啦。
Jim: Oh, that's terrible.
吉姆: 哦,那太可怕啦。
Karen: Yeah, it's been bothering me since that day.
克倫: 是的,自從那天起它就一直讓我焦慮。
Jim: Are you afraid of having surgery?
吉姆: 你害怕做手術嗎?
Karen: Yes. I've never had surgery before.
克倫: 是的,我以前從來沒做過手術。
Jim: I wouldn't worry. I had to have surgery on my leg last year. Everything went fine.
吉姆: 我不擔心,我去年腿做過一個手術,一切都很好。
Karen:Were you nervous before the surgery?
克倫: 做手術之前你害怕嗎?
Jim :A little. Who's your doctor?
吉姆: 有點兒,你的醫生是誰?
Karen:Dr. Allen.
克倫: 愛倫醫生。
Jim:Oh, I've heard he's really good. I don't think you have anything to worry about.
吉姆: 哦,我聽說他是個很好的醫生,我覺得你沒有什么可擔心的。
Karen:Good. That makes me feel much better.
克倫: 很好,那使我感覺好多啦。