Susan: Hello.
蘇珊:你好。
Craig: Susan, this is Craig Lynwood from Fairview Memorial.
克雷格:蘇珊,我是美景鎮紀念醫院的克雷格·里恩伍德醫生。
Jenkins: Hello? Mr. Young, this is Dr. Jenkins from Fairview Memorial.
詹金斯:你好?楊先生嗎?我是美景鎮紀念醫院的詹金斯醫生。
Craig: We have a kidney for you.
克雷格:我們找到了一個和你匹配的腎。
Susan: What?
蘇珊:什么?
Jenkins: I'm sorry to tell you there's been a terrible accident.
詹金斯:很遺憾地告訴您一件不幸的事情。
Paul: What kind of accident?
保羅:什么事?
Jenkins: Your wife... shot herself.
詹金斯:你的妻子……開槍自殺了。
Susan: Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Mike! We have a kidney!
蘇珊:哦,天吶。哦,天吶!邁克!我有腎了!
Paul: Is she dead?
保羅:她死了嗎?
Jenkins: We're keeping her on life support, but I'm afraid there's no brain activity.
詹金斯:我們正用呼吸器維持她的生命,但是大腦活動恐怕已經喪失了。
Susan: So...how soon can we do this?
蘇珊:那么……我們最快什么時候能手術?
Craig: How soon can you get here?
克雷格:你們最快什么時候能過來?
Paul: I don't understand. If there's no brain function, why is she on life support?
保羅:我不明白。既然大腦功能已經喪失,為什么還要用呼吸器維持生命?
Jenkins: Your wife is an organ donor, and we need to...
詹金斯:您的妻子是器官捐贈者,我們得……
Paul: Stop. You are not to touch her until I get there.
保羅:打住。我到之前,你們不能動她一根毫毛。