Mike: Susan, I was just at the bank. We're missing $9,000 from our checking account.
邁克:蘇珊,我剛去了銀行。我們的銀行賬戶少了9000美元。
Susan: You went to the bank?
蘇珊:你去了銀行?
Mike: Yeah. What the hell's going on? Did you take that money out?
邁克:是啊,到底發生什么事了?是你把錢都取出來了?
Susan: Yes.
蘇珊:是的。
Mike: Susan? Susan, what happened to that money?
邁克:蘇珊?蘇珊,你拿那些錢干什么了?
Lynette: She lent it to me. We…we had some bills from Paige's birth that weren't covered by insurance, and Susan very kindly offered to help us out.
麗奈特:她借給我了。我們……佩琪出生的時候,我們花了不少錢,都沒有包括在保險金里。蘇珊很好心,她幫助我們度過了這道難關。
Susan: That's right. And she's gonna pay it back by...by Friday.
蘇珊:沒錯。她很快就會還錢的了……周五之前。
Lynette: With interest. Or not...Because, I mean, we're friends. So... why would you charge us interest?
麗奈特:還有利息。也許沒有利息……因為,我的意思是,我們是朋友。所以……干嗎要收我們的利息呢?
Mike: I gotta get back to work...in case any of our other friends need money.
邁克:我要回去工作了……以免我們其他的朋友也缺錢。
Susan: Thank you so much.
蘇珊:太謝謝你了。
Lynette: You're so welcome.
麗奈特:一點都不用客氣。