Hebe: Hi, this is Hebe. I have some trouble when making pizza Margherita.
希比:您好,我是希比,在制作瑪格麗特匹薩的時候,我遇到了難題。
Troubleshooter: Ok, please tell me what your trouble is.
解惑人:好的,請告訴我您的麻煩是什么。
Hebe: The dough is too wet. How should I do?
希比:面團太濕了,該怎么辦?
Troubleshooter: No worries. This is a normal issue. You could add a bit more flour to it.
解惑人:不用擔心,這是個很常見的問題。你再多加點面粉就可以了。
Hebe: Ok, I'll try. I also want to add a bit more topping. Could you give me some suggestions?
希比:好的,我試試。我還想在匹薩上加點兒配料,您可以給我一些建議嗎?
Troubleshooter: First, you could add ham on it. Also, spicy sausage, chilli, tomato, spinach, cheese are all good choices.Even you could add a whole egg on top.
解惑人:首先,您可以選擇加上火腿。也可以加辣味香腸、辣椒、西紅柿、菠菜,還有奶酪什么的都是很好的選擇,甚至一整個雞蛋都可以加上去。
Hebe: But I don't know which one I fancy.
希比:但是,我不知道哪種對我的胃口呀。
Troubleshooter: Why not do half and half?
解惑人:可以選擇各加一半呀。
Hebe: Oh, yes! Wonderful! Thank you so much for your nice help. See you.
希比:哦,是呀。太棒啦!非常感謝您的熱心幫助。再見。
Troubleshooter: Wish you all the best with your cooking. Thanks for calling. Bye!
解惑人:祝您一切順利。感謝您的來電,再見。