2.實用對話
An Injured Arm手臂受傷
Doctor: How did you injure yourself?
醫生:你是怎么受傷的?
Nick: I fell on the stairs and hurt myself. I broke my left arm and banged my forehead quite hard.
尼克:我在樓梯上摔了一跤,受傷了。左手臂骨折了,前額也撞得很重。
Doctor: Did you lose a lot of blood?
醫生:你流了很多血嗎?
Nick: Yes, a lot.
尼克:是的,很多。
Doctor: Did your nose or ears bleed after the accident?
醫生:事后你的鼻子和耳朵流血了嗎?
Nick: No. My friends rushed me right here.
尼克:沒有,我朋友他們馬上就把我送到這兒了。
Doctor: The wound is large and needs to be stitched up. Let me have a look at your arm. Is it painful?
醫生:傷口很大,需要縫合。讓我看看你的手臂,疼嗎?
Nick: Yes, it's rather painful.
尼克:疼,非常疼。
Doctor: Would you please point out to me the most painful place exactly?
醫生:你能確切地給我指出最疼的地方嗎?
Nick: It's here.
尼克:這兒。
Doctor: Move your fingers, please. Mm, I'm afraid you have broken your elbow. I'll send you to the X-ray department to check it out and find the break.
醫生:活動一下手指,嗯,恐怕是肘部骨折了。我領你去X光科檢查一下,找出骨折的地方。