2.實用對話
Having a Cold感冒
Doctor: What seems to be the problem?
醫生:怎么了?
Bob: I feel shivery and I've got a pain in my stomach.
鮑勃:我覺得發冷并且胃也疼。
Doctor: How long have you had it?
醫生:有多久了?
Bob: About three or four days.
鮑勃:大約三、四天了。
Doctor: Let me listen to your chest. Ah. you have a temperature. Breathe deeply. Well. don't worry. It's only a cold. There's nothing wrong wit your lungs. And how is your appetite?
醫生:讓我聽一聽你的胸部。噢,你在發燒。深呼吸。嗯,不要緊,只是感冒了。肺部沒有問題。胃口怎么樣?
Bob: It's gone completely. I haven't eater for a few days at least.
鮑勃:我一點胃口也沒有。我至少好幾天沒吃東西了。
Doctor: Show me your tongue, please. All right, stay in bed and keep yourself warm. I'll prescribe some pills for you to take in the morning and evening.
醫生:請讓我看一下你的舌頭。好了,你要呆在床上休息,要注意保暖。我給你開一些早晚服用的藥丸。
Bob: Is that all. Doctor?
鮑勃:這樣就行了嗎,醫生?
Doctor: Yes. You'll be better in a few days. I'm sure.
醫生:行了。我敢肯定你過幾天就會好的。