1.慣用口語句子:
I really don't want to do this.
我真的不愿意這么做。
sorry,I don't want to.
抱歉,我不愿意。
I'm not willing to do that.
= I'm unwilling to do that.
我不愿意那么做。
unwilling a. 不愿意的,不樂意的
I prefer not to go there.
我寧愿不去那兒。
“prefer not to do sth.”意思是“寧愿不做某事”。
I won't.
我不愿意。
No,I won't.
不,我不愿意。
I'd rather not.
我不愿意。
I'd rather die.
我死也不干。
I'd sooner die.
我死也不干。
would rather=would sooner“寧愿,寧可”
I'm afraid not.
= Afraid not.
我恐怕不愿意。
It's too difficult for me.
這對我來講太難了。
I'm afraid I can't deal with it.
恐怕我處理不了這個。
I don't have this ability.
我沒有這個能力。
ability n. 能力,才干
deal with“應(yīng)付,處理,對待”
Sorry, I can't.
抱歉,我不行。
I'd love to, but I can't.
我很樂意,但是我不行。
Do I have any other choices?
我有其他選擇嗎?
Do I have an alternative?
我有選擇的余地嗎?
choice n. 選擇
alternative n. 可供選擇的辦法、事物
I guess I have no choice in the matter.
我想我在這個問題上別無選擇。
It doesn't sound like I have a choice.
看來我已是別無選擇。
To tell you the truth, I hate to do it.
老實告訴你,我不愿意做這事。
hate v. 厭惡,不喜歡,不愿意
I'm not happy to accept your invitation.
我不愿意接受你的邀請。
invitation n. 邀請
I'm quite reluctant.
我很不情愿。
I'm reluctant to do that.
我不情愿那么做.
reluctant a. 不情愿的,勉強的
be reluctant to...“勉強做…”