I’d like to have the goods insured for the invoice value plus 20%.
我們想按發票金額加20%投保。
A:I'd like to have the goods insured for the invoice value plus 20%.
A:我們想按發票金額加20%投保。
B:It covers all risks and war risk at 110% of the invoice value.
B:綜合險和戰爭險,按發票金額的110%投保。
insure(vt.)
給...保險
How long is the insurance policy valid?
保險證書有效期多長?
A:How long is the insurance policy valid?
A:保險證書有效期多長?
B:Maximum twelve months.
B:最多 12 個月。
How long is the carrying period of insurance?
保險責任的起訖期限是多長?
A:How long is the carrying period of insurance?
A:保險責任的起訖期限是多長?
B:The cover shall be limited to sixty days upon discharge of the insured goods from the cargo ship at the final unloading port.
B:被保險貨物在最后卸載港卸離貨輪后,保險責任以60天為限。
When shall we be able to get a compensation from the insurance company?
我們什么時候能夠得到保險公司的補償費呢?
A:When shall we be able to get a compensation from the insurance company?
A:我們什么時候能夠得到保險公司的補償費呢?
B:As soon as we are through all the formalities.
B:我們一切手續完成后就可以。
compensation(n.)
補償,賠償