You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn’t you?
你方應該承擔貨物至口岸的一切費用,對吧?
A:You should bear all the costs of transportation of the goods, shouldn't you?
A:你方應該承擔貨物至口岸的一切費用,對吧?
B:Yes, we bear all the charges up to the time the goods are on the hooks.
B:是的,我們承擔貨物吊上船之前的一切費用。
What about extra transportation charges?
額外運費呢?
A:What about extra transportation charges?
A:額外運費呢?
B:There will be no extra transportation charges.
B:沒有額外運費。
Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?
貨物上船后你們可以通知我們的客戶嗎?
A:Will you advise our customers of shipment when the goods are loaded on board?
A:貨物上船后你們可以通知我們的客戶嗎?
B:I’m afraid you will have to advise your customers yourselves.
B:恐怕你們得自己通知客戶。
When do you think you will fulfill our order?
下周前能把貨備妥并可以發貨嗎?
The ship should be at the port of loading within 10 to 20 days after the goods have been ready.
貨物備好后10天到20天之內船只應到達裝貨港。
To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment,we hope that partial shipment is allowed.
為了便于準備貨物,我們希望允許分批裝運。
A:To make it easier for us to get the goods ready for shipment, we hope that partial shipment is allowed.
A:為了便于準備貨物,我們希望允許分批裝運。
B:I suggest that you make shipment in two lots.
B:我建議你們分兩批裝運。
Please ship the goods in one lot in May.
請將貨物于5月份一次裝運。
A:Please ship the goods in one lot in May.
A:請將貨物于5月份一次裝運。
B:I'm not sure if we are able to get the necessary shipping space.
B:我們能否租到必需的艙位,我沒把握。
We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.
我們希望貨物能趕在新年銷售旺季時抵達。
A:We hope that the goods would arrive in time for the New Year rush.
A:我們希望貨物能趕在新年銷售旺季時抵達。
B:I’m sorry we can't promise delivery earlier than December.
B:很抱歉,我們不能保證早于12月份發貨。
in time
及時
on time
按時
We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.
我們建議允許在香港轉船。
A:We propose transshipment be allowed at Hong Kong.
A:我們建議允許在香港轉船。
B:We may agree to have the goods transshipped at Hong Kong,but the extra charges are to be for your account.
B:我們可以允許在香港轉船,但是附加的費用由你方承擔。
It is regrettable that shipment is overdue for more than two months.
很遺憾,裝運已超過了 2個月。
Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?
裝船數量是不是允許有機動幅度?
A:Do you allow any quantity difference when the goods are loaded on board ship?
A:裝船數量是不是允許有機動幅度?
B:Yes,there may be some difference, but it can't exceed 5% of the quantity stipulated.
B:是的,可以有些出入,但不可超過每批裝船數量的5%。