380.Cash or credit (card)? /Cash or charge?
付現金還是刷卡?
The dresses will be $175.00. Will that be cash or credit card?
這些衣服的價錢是175美元。您付現金還是刷卡?
I'll pay with my credit card, please.
刷卡。
381.(Do you) want to know something? (You want to) know something?
你知道嗎?
Do you want to know something?
你知道嗎?
There are some real bargains in Hong Kong.
香港有一些貨真價實的便宜貨。
What kind of bargains?
是什么啊?
別打擾我!
Did you see the game on TV last night?
你昨天看電視比賽了嗎?
Don't bother me! I'm in a rush to finish this job.
別打擾我!我正急著趕工作呢!
383.Fancy that! / Imagine that!
真想不到!
I just won a free week's tour to Honolulu!
我贏得了為期一周的去火奴魯魯的免費旅行。
Well, fancy that!
哦,真想不到!
384.for the first time in a long while
很久以來第一次
My boss said something nice to me for the first time in a long while.
這是很久以來我的老板第一次對我表示贊許。
Maybe she's finally recognized your good work.
或許她終于意識到你的出色工作了。
按你的意思辦。
You like the grey color, but I want a green car this time.
你喜歡灰色,而我這次卻想要一臺綠色的車。
Okay, okay. Have it your way.
好吧,就按你的意思辦。
你生活得好嗎?
Jack! How's life?
杰克!你生活得好嗎?
Doing fine. How's your family?
還好。你家里呢?
387.(I) can't say for sure. / (I) can't rightly say.
我不敢肯定。
Who will be the next prime minister of Japan?
誰會成為下一屆日本首相?
Gee. I can't say for sure.
哦,我可不敢肯定。
388.(I) can't say that I do. / (I) can't say (as) I do.
我不能說是這樣。
You do know about the company training session, don't you?
你了解公司的研修期,是吧?
I can't say that I do. I just joined the company.
我不知道。我剛到公司來上班。
389.It's on me. / This one's on me.
我請客。
Waiter, may I have our check, please?
服務員,請把賬單給我好嗎?
No, John, it's on me today.
不,約翰,今天我請客。