Part 3 Taking a pilot
第3部分 接引航員
1. I require a pilot.
1.我需要一名引航員。
2. Pilotage is compulsory here.
2.這里強制要求引航。
3. My ETA at Dalian pilot station is 22:00 local time.
3.我預計會在當地時間22點到達大連引航站。
4. What is your distance from London pilot station?
4.你距離倫敦引航站多遠?
5. Advise you to rig pilot ladder on port side.
5.建議你在左航裝備上引航員軟梯。
6. Switch on lights at pilot ladder position.
6.將引航員軟梯位置的燈打開。
7. In what position can I take pilot?
7.我可以在什么位置接引航員?
8. Take pilot in 67? 36' N, 121? 45' E at 21:00 local time.
8.在當地時間21點,北緯67? 36',東經121? 45'的位置接引航員。
9. Make a lee for the pilot boat, please.
9.請為引航船提供保護措施。
10. Keep pilot boat on your port side.
10.將引航船儲藏在左艙。
11. Rig gangway combined with pilot ladder on port side.
11.在左艙的引航員軟梯處配備舷道。
12. What is your free board?
12.你的出水高度為多少?
13. What are your ship's particulars?
13.你的船舶規范是怎樣的?
14. I stay in position 135?, 2.5 miles from Antwerp lighthouse until the pilot arrives.
14.在引航員到來之前,我位于距離安特衛普港口燈塔處2.5公里的135?。
15. Pilot can not embark at Dalian pilot station due to bad weather.
15. 由于天氣惡劣,引航員沒能在大連引航站上船。
16. Pilot ladder is broken.
16.引航員軟梯壞了。
17. Pilot ladder is too short.
17.引航員軟梯太短了。
18. Have heaving line ready at pilot ladder?
18.引航員軟梯的引纜繩準備好了嗎?
19. Keep sea on your port quarter.
19.將海域保持在你的左舷船尾。
20. Keep sea on your starboard quarter.
將海域保持在你的右舷船尾
21. Keep ship's speed of 8 knots for pilot boarding.
21.在引航員上船的時候,將船速保持在8公里/小時。
22. Stop engine until pilot boat is clear.
22.當引航船上的人員清空之后,就關閉發動機。
23. Put helm hard to port.
23.用力向左轉舵。
24. Put engine ahead.
24.全速前進。
25. Is your engine diesel or turbine?
25.你的發動機是柴油機還是渦輪機?
26. It is diesel.
26.船舶發動機是柴油機。
27. How long does it take to change main engine from full ahead to full astern?
27.將主發動機由全速前進轉變為全速倒退需要多長時間?
28. How long does it take to start the engine?
28.啟動發動機需要多長時間?
29. It takes 60 seconds to start engine.
29.啟動發動機需要60秒。
30. Do you have controllable or fixed pitch propeller?
30.你有可調螺距螺旋槳或者固定螺距螺旋槳嗎?
31. Do you have right hand or left hand propeller?
31.你有右螺旋槳或者左螺旋槳嗎?
32. We have right hand propeller.
32.我們有右螺旋槳。
33. Do you have bow thruster or stern thruster?
33. 你有船首側推器或船尾側推器嗎?
34. We have bow thruster.
34.我們有船首側推器。
35. What is the diameter of your turning circle?
35.你的船舶轉彎直徑為多少?
36. Where is whistle control?
36.汽笛按鈕在哪里?
37. What time is required from full sea speed to maneuvering speed?
37.由海上全速調整為機動航速需要多長時間?
38. It requires 20 minutes' notice from full sea speed to maneuvering speed.
38.由海上全速調整為機動航速的通知需要20分鐘才能下達。
39. Give three short blasts on whistle?
39.需要按響3聲短笛?
40. Maintain speed of 10 Knots.
40.將航速保持在10公里/小時。
41. What's full sea speed?
41.海上全速的速度是多少?
42. It's 20 knots.
42. 海上全速的速度是20公里/小時。
43. What full sea speed at full ahead?
43.在全速前進的時候,海上全速為多少?
44. It's 20 knots at full ahead.
44.在全速前進的時候,海上全速為20公里/小時。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載