1.慣用口語句子:
I'll let you off this time, but don't let it happen again.
這次我就饒了你,但下不為例。
let off“寬恕,從寬處理”
If you don't follow my advice, you'll be sorry.
如果你不聽我的建議,你會后悔的。
“sorry”在句中做作表語,表示“后悔的,懊悔的”。
Be careful!
= Watch out!
當心!
I just give you a warning this time.
這次我只給你一個警告。
I warn you not to do that gain.
我警告你不要再那么做。
Be aware of those who fish in troubled waters.
要留心那些渾水摸魚的人。
be aware of“注意,留心,知道”
“fish in troubled waters”是固定表達方式,意思是“渾水摸魚”。
Watch your step!
當心腳下!
Behind you!
當心背后!
On your left!
當心左邊!
To your right!
當心右邊!
Duck!
閃開!
Behave yourself! Don't make any noise!
老實一點兒!別出聲!
behave v.(使)舉止得體
Don't play any tricks!
不要耍花招!
trick n. 詭計,騙局,惡作劇
Don't get carried away!
不要忘乎所以!
carry away“使失去自制力”
Don't get into trouble.
別找麻煩。
get into trouble“招致不幸,陷入困境”
Mind your own business.
別多管閑事。
None of your business.
這不關你的事。