2.實用對話
Planning計劃打算
Jane: I'm so excited about summer vacation. I have made all the arrangements for my summer vacation.
簡:暑假要到了,我好興奮喲,我已經為暑假做好了一切安排。
David: What are you planning to do that is so exciting?
大衛:你計劃做什么啊,這么讓人興奮?
Jane: Well, my family and I have a trip planned for Hawaii. We've been talking about going there for years, and we finally
went to an agent and planned the whole thing out.
簡:嗯,我和我的家人打算到夏威夷去旅行、我們一直說想去那兒旅行,都說了好幾年了,最后我們去找了個中介,把一切全都計劃好了。
David: Wow! That does sound exciting,
大衛:哇,聽上去是挺讓人興奮的!
Jane: How about you? What's your plan?
簡:你呢?你有什么計劃?
David: I haven't really got any plans to travel. In fact. I intend to have a part-time job to save a little money for next
year.
大衛:我沒有旅行的打算。實際上,我打算找份兼職工作,為來年攢點錢。
Jane: That doesn't sound too bad either.
簡:聽起來也不錯嘛。
David: You know, I really want to buy a new computer next semester, so I have to save as much money as possible.
大衛:你知道,我下學期想買臺新電腦,所以必須盡可能地攢錢。
Jane: Yeah, I remember you telling me that before.
簡:是啊。我記得你以前和我說過。
David: I'd rather my parents didn't pay for it. I'd feel better about
it if I bought it with my own money.
大衛:我不想花父母的錢,要是花我自己掙來的錢感覺會更好。
Jane: Sounds like you have a goal this summer.
簡:看來這個暑假你已經有明確的目標了。