1.慣用口語句子:
Can you help me? I'm lost.
你能幫我一下嗎?我迷路了。
I got lost.
我迷路了。
I lost my way.
我迷路了。
I lost myself in the mountain.
我在山里迷路了。
I seem to be lost.
看來我迷路了。
I can't find my way to the railway station.
我找不到去火車站的路了,
lost a. 迷路的,丟失的
lose v.使迷路,失去,遺失(過去式及過去分詞均為lost)
lose one's way“迷路”
lose oneself“迷路”
Where does this road lead?
這條路通向哪兒?
Is this the road to the zoo?
這是通往動物園的路嗎?
I'm walking in the wrong direction.
我走錯方向了。
Which way is north/south?
哪條路是往北/南的?
direction n. 方向
Please point out where I am on the map.
請指出我在地圖上的位置。
I Can you show me where it is on the map?
你能告訴我它在地圖上的位置嗎?
point out“指出”
Where should I change?
我該在哪兒換車?
Does a bus go there?
有公共汽車到那里嗎?
Which bus line goes to the library?
哪條公交路線是到火車站的?
What bus line goes by there?
哪條公交路線經過那里?
Which route has no traffic jam?
哪條路線不堵車?
Which route is the fastest?
哪條路線最快?
Which route is the shortest?
哪條路線最短?
I Which route has the least traffic jam?
哪條路線最不愛堵車?
route n. 路線
traffic jam“交通擁擠”
How far away is it?
有多遠?
Is it far from here?
離這兒遠嗎?
How long will it take to get there on foot?
步行要花多長時間?
I Will it take me long to get there?
到那兒要花很長時間嗎?
on foot“步行”
Could you tell me how I can find the railway station?
你能告訴我怎么去火車站嗎?
Do you know where Lincoln Street is?
你知道林肯街在哪兒嗎?
Are there any landmarks nearby?
附近有什么標志性的東西嗎?
landmark n. 顯著的容易辨認出的標志性建筑或其他事物