178.Let's get together (sometime).
(有時間)我們聚聚吧。
Good night, Bob.
晚安,鮑勃。
See you, Mary. Let's get together sometime.
再見,瑪麗。有時間我們聚聚吧。
179.Sorry (that) I asked. /(Are you) sorry you asked?
抱歉我不該這么問你。/(你覺得)不該問了吧?
Will we be busy next Friday?
下周五我們會很忙嗎?
Friday? We have five projects to finish,a report to write,and three interviews.
周五?我們有五個項目要交工,一份報告要寫,還有三次采訪。
Sorry that I asked.
我真不該問啊。
180.Suit yourself./(It) suits me (fine).
適合你就好。/(它)很適合(我)。
I think I like the striped tie better than the plaid one.
我想我喜歡那條帶條紋的領帶勝過那條帶格子花紋的。
Suit yourself. I'll buy you whichever you like best.
你喜歡就好。喜歡哪條,我就給你買哪條。
181.That's easy for you to say.
你說起來很容易。
Let's stay late today and finish this up.
我們今天熬夜把這個干完吧。
That's easy for you to say, but I've got a date after work tonight.
你說起來倒容易,但我今晚下班后還有個約會呢。
182.(There is) no doubt about it.
毫無疑問。
Do you really think it's going to rain?
你真覺得會下雨啊?
There is no doubt about it. Look at those black clouds coming this way.
毫無疑問。你看看向這邊聚攏的黑云就知道了。
我就說嘛!/事情就是這樣啦!
He told his father someone else broke the window and escaped punishment.
他告訴父親說是別人打碎了玻璃,從而逃脫了懲罰。
There you are. That kid always gets his own way.
我就說嘛!這個孩子總是有他自己的一套。
184.Things will work out (all right)./Everything's going to be all right.
事情總會解決(好起來)的。
I'm really depressed about my proficiency test grade.
我的能力測試成績真的很令我失望。
Don't let it get you down. Things will work out all right.
不要讓這件事打倒你。事情總會好起來的。
那又怎么樣?
Hey! You took the biggest piece of cake!
嘿!你拿了最大的一塊蛋糕!
What about it?
那又如何?
186.What do you think of that? /What do you think about that?
對這件事情你是怎么想的?
Jerry has finally proposed to Susan after seven years of dating.
七年的約會后,杰瑞終于向蘇珊求婚了。
Well, what do you think of that?
嗯,對這件事情你是怎么想的?
當然。
Could you help me address these envelopes?
幫我給這些信封寫地址好嗎?
You bet.
當然。
188.(You) could have fooled me.
(你)差點唬倒我。
Tom is really a nice person.
湯姆為人真不錯。
You could have fooled me. I thought he was rather cold.
(你)差點唬倒我呢。我還以為他很冷漠呢。