167.(Do you) know what? /You know what?
知道嗎?
Do you know what?
你知道嗎?
No, what?
不知道,什么啊?
There's a new cellular phone on the market which is waterproof.
現在市面上出現了一種新的防水手機。
不要放棄!
I don't think I'll ever be able to master this computer software.
我覺得我永遠不會掌握這種計算機軟件了!
Don't give up! I'll show you a few shortcuts.
不要放棄啊!我來教你幾個訣竅吧。
169. for your information
提醒你
When will you finish that report I asked you to do?
我讓你的報告什么時候能結束?
For your information, I gave it to you yesterday.
提醒你一下,我昨天就給你了。
你怎么會知道?
Tom's going to come late.
湯姆會遲到的。
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
He just called and told me.
他剛才打電話告訴我的。
171.(I'm) glad to hear that.
聽到這個(我)很高興。
The deal has finally come through.
交易最終成功了。
I'm glad to hear that. I know you're relieved, too.
聽到這個我很高興。我知道你總算也放心了。
172.I don't believe this!
我不相信!
I don't believe this! Seven days' holiday in Hawaii and it rains every day!
我無法相信,在夏威夷休假七天,居然天天都下雨!
Well, we can always go shopping again.
唉,我們倒又可以去購物了。
(我)無能為力。
Why are you so busy all the time?
你怎么總是很忙?
I can't help it. It's my job to check on everyone else's progress.
我也沒有辦法。我的工作就是檢查每個人的進展狀況。
174.I didn't (quite) hear you. /I didn't get that.
我沒有聽見你說的話。
Rodney will return the day after tomorrow.
羅德尼后天就會回來了。
I didn't hear you.
我沒有聽見你的話。
I said, Rodney will be back the day after tomorrow.
我說羅德尼后天就會回來了。
175.If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.
需要幫忙的話,盡管開口。
Mary, thank you so much for letting me spend the night at your house.
瑪麗,謝謝你留我在你家過夜。
No problem, Nancy. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to ask.
不客氣,南希。需要幫忙的話,盡管開口好了。
176.I know (just) what you mean.
我有同感。
Standing at the register all day is really tiring.
天天站在登記處真是好無聊。
I know just what you mean. I wish we could sit down sometimes.
我懂你的意思,真希望有時候我們可以坐一下。
177. I've heard so much about you.
久仰大名。
I'd like you to meet my colleague Bob.
來見見我的同事鮑勃。
Hello, Bob. I've heard so much about you.
你好,鮑勃。久仰大名了。