Checking Out結賬退房
Desk Clerk: Good morning. What can I do for you?
前臺店員:早上好。有什么需要幫忙的嗎?
Mr. Smith: I'll leave this afternoon. Shall I check out now or later?
史密斯先生:我今天下午要離開這里。我是現在退房還是一會兒再退?
Desk Clerk: As you like. If you'd like to wait a few minutes, I'll get your bill ready now. You may als come back before you
leave if it's more convenient.
前臺店員:隨您,如果您不介意等幾分鐘的話,我現在就把您的賬單票據準備好,如果您在走之前來辦理退房手續更方便的話,也可以那時再過來。
Mr. Smith : All right, I want to check out now. How long shall I wait?
史密斯先生:好吧,那現在就結賬吧。我得等多長時間呢?
Desk Clerk: There're -more people here today waiting to check out. You'll have to be here for half an hour.
前臺店員:今天結賬退房的人比較多,您得等半個小時吧。
Mr. Smith: Half an hour? I can't wait for such a long time.
史密斯先生:半個小時?我等不了這么長時間。
Desk Clerk: It might be better if you come back this afternoon.
前臺店員:如果您下午來,可能會好一點兒。
Mr. Smith: OK. I'll be back in the afternoon.
史密斯先生:行,我下午再來吧。
Desk Clerk: I will get your bill ready then.
前臺店員:到時候我會把您的賬單票據準備好的。
Mr. Smith: OK. Thank you.
史密斯先生:好的,謝謝你。