The traffic is very bad today.
今天的交通狀況很糟。
Traffic is slow.
路上有點兒堵車。
We are stuck in a traffic jam.
我們遇上堵車了。
The traffic is always terrible on Monday morning.
周一早晨,交通總是很糟糕。
There are traffic jams everywhere, especially during rush hour.
哪里都在堵車,特別是在上下班高峰時間。
The road ahead is blocked.
前面的路堵上了。
There is construction.
路面正在施工。
Oops, I missed that exit.
糟糕,我錯過了那個出口。
We have to stop for the red light.
是紅燈,我們要停車。
It's green now, but we can't move. We're in a traffic jam.
現在是綠燈了,不過我們還不能走,我們遇上堵車了。
Sorry, we can't turn left here.
對不起,這兒不讓左轉彎。
Sorry,we can't make a tum here.
對不起,這兒不讓轉彎。
I couldn't find a place to park.
我找不到停車的地方。
I'm looking for parking.
我在找泊車的地方。
My! We're moving at a snail's pace.
天哪!我們開得像蝸牛一樣慢。
Sorry. The road ahead is blocked.
抱歉,前面的路堵上了。
The traffic is very bad today.
今天的交通狀況很糟。
The traffic is always terrible on Monday morning.
周一早晨,交通總是很糟糕。
There are too many cars.
車太多了。
Yes, this road sits at the center of the downtown, where the traffic is always bad. Are you in a hurry, madam?
是啊,這條路在市中心,這兒的交通總是很差勁。您趕時間嗎,夫人?
Yes. But don't worry about it too much; I'd rather get there in one piece. Safety is much more important than speed.
對,不過別太著急。我更希望能安全地到那兒。安全比速度可重要多了。
I will, madam. I'll take shortcuts to get you there on time.
好的,夫人。我會抄近路準時把您送到那里的。
Thank you. I appreciate that.
謝謝。太感謝了。
No worries, ma'am.
不用擔心,夫人。