Are you in a hurry?
您著急嗎?
Which way do you want me to go?
您要我走哪條路線?
Shall I turn left or right?
左轉還是右轉?
Mind if I open the window?
我打開窗戶您介意嗎?
Do you want to get off at the next intersection?
您是要在下一個路口下車嗎?
Are you sure about the name of that hotel?
關子那個賓館的名字您確定嗎?
Shall we take the expressway?
我們要走高速公路嗎?
Do you know the toll is not included in the fare?
您知道車費里不包括過路費嗎?
Do you mind if I turn on the radio?
您介意我打開收音機嗎?
Would you like some music?
您要聽點兒音樂嗎?
Do you need air conditioning?
您要開空調嗎?
Questions On the Route
途中詢問
Which way do you want me to go?
您想要我走哪條路線?
The shortest and quickest.
走最短最快的路線。
Are you in a hurry?
您急嗎?
Yeah, sort of.
是的,有點急。
Then I suggest we take the expressway.
那我建議我們走高速吧。
Passenger: Fine. Could you please open the window? It's a little hot in here.
行。請把窗戶打開好嗎?車里有點兒熱。
Do you mind if I tum on the air conditioner instead? It's nasty outside because of the road construction.
不開窗戶開空調,您介意嗎?外面修路,特別臟。
No. That would be great.
不介意。那就太好了。
Ma'am, do you know the toll fee is not included in the fare?
女士,您知道車費里不包括過路費嗎?
Yes. How much is it?
知道。路費多少錢?
It's 20 RMB. Could you please prepare it before we get to the toll gate? I don't have small change.
20塊錢。我們到達收費站之前您能把過路費先準備好嗎?我沒有零錢。
Sure...Here you are.
可以…給你。
OK. Would you like to listen to some music or the radio?
好的。您想聽音樂還是聽收音機?
Whichever.
哪個都行。
Please let me know if the music annoys you.
如果音樂吵您,請告訴我一聲。
OK.
好的。