Get in, please.
請上車。
Let me help you with your luggage.
我來幫您拿行李。
Please step in from this side.
請從這邊上車。
Where to?
您去哪兒?
Can you give me directions?
您能給我指路嗎?
Where is that?
在哪兒?
May I have a look at the address?
我能看一下地址嗎?
Please buckle up.
請系好安全帶。
Greeting A Passager
招呼乘客
Where to?
去哪兒?
808 Borden Drive.
波登路808號。
Borden Drive? I've never heard of it. Can you give me directions?
波登路?沒聽說過。您能給我指路嗎?
I'm not really sure, but I think it might be on the other side of town.
我也不能確定,不過我想可能在城那邊。
Could it be in that new area on the north side?
有可能在北邊的新區嗎?
Possibly. My friends did just move into a new house.
有可能,我的朋友就是剛剛搬到新房子里了。
Well, let me check my map to be sure. Borden Drive. You're right. It is on the other side of the town.
我查下地圖確認一下。波登路。對,是在那邊。
How long will it take?
要多長時間?
About twenty minutes.
大約20分鐘,
Oh. I just remembered. Could you stop off at that florist over there? I need to buy some flowers.
哦,我突然想起個事兒。你能在那邊花店停一下嗎?我要買點花。
OK.
好的。