日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 英語口語 > 商務職場 > 365天英語口語大全之商務英語口語 > 正文

365天實用商務口語 第27期:掛失與銷戶業務

編輯:mike ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼進行跟讀打分訓練

You need to report the loss first and then come back in 7 days.

您得先掛失,然后7天后再來。
Is your bank card lost, stolen or you forgot the PIN number?
您的銀行卡是丟了、被盜了,還是您忘記密碼了?
Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit.
請填一下這張存折掛失聲明。
Could you tell me when you had your book last?
您能告訴我您最后一次使用存折是什么時候嗎?
Please let me have your name and address, and your savings account number if you remember it.
請告訴我您的姓名、地址,如果您能記起來的話,還有您的賬號。
I'll check whether your money is still in your account or not.
我來查一下錢是不是還在您的賬戶上。
I have your account number here. The balance Is 6,600 yuan.
我找到您的賬號了。您的賬戶余額是6600元。
There is a 10 RMB fee to replace each lost bank card.
換新卡需要收費10元。
When would you like your account closed?
您想從什么時候開始銷戶?
Why do you want to close this account?
您為什么要銷戶?
You can close this account after you have paid all the bills.
您得先把賬單還清才能銷戶。
Your balance at our bank Is 300 yuan.
您在本行的結余是300元。
Here is the interest.
這是利息。
Your deposit is exhausted.
您的存款已經取凈了。

Helping a Customer Report a Lost Passbook幫客戶掛失May I help you, sir?

先生,需要幫忙嗎?
Yes, I hope so. I'm sorry. but I've lost my savings passbook.
是的。希望你能幫上忙。很抱歉,我把存折弄丟了。
Could you tell me when you had your book last?
您能告訴我您最后一次使用存折是什么時候嗎?
It's hard to say. Perhaps several weeks ago. I can't remember the exact day.
不好說。也許是幾個星期以前。具體的日子我記不起來了。
Well. Can you tell me how much you deposited at that time?
那您能告訴我那一次您存了多少錢嗎?
It was about 6,800 yuan. Oh, no. Excuse me, not RMB 6,800 yuan, but 6,600 yuan.
大概是6800元。哦,不。不好意思,不是6800元,是6600元。
All right. Please let me have your name and address, and your savings account number if you remember it.
好的。請告訴我您的姓名、地址,如果您能記起來的話,還有您的賬號。
I'm John Zhang. My address is No. A15, Building 1, Shanghai Avenue. But I can't recall my number.
我叫張約翰,我的地址是上海大道1號樓A15號。不過我想不起來我的賬號了。
Don't worry. Mr. Zhang. Let me try to check it out for you. One moment, please...Yes, Mr. Zhang.
張先生,不用著急。我幫您查一下。請稍等。
I have your account number here. The balance is 6,600 yuan.
張先生。我找到您的賬號了。您的賬戶余額是6600元。
Thank goodness! Nobody came to cash my money. Thank you very much.
謝天謝地!沒有人取走我的錢。太感謝你了。
It's my pleasure. Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit.
我很高興能幫上您的忙。請填一下這張存折掛失聲明。
重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 檢查,支票,賬單,制止,阻止物,檢驗標準,方格圖案

聯想記憶
replace [ri(:)'pleis]

想一想再看

vt. 取代,更換,將物品放回原處

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致詞,講話,談吐,(處理問題的)技巧

 
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 祈今朝电视剧| 乔治失踪的日子| 第一财经直播电视直播| 女生把人吃到胃里消化第一视角| kiss the rain钢琴谱| 闺房外的春天| 女攻男受文| 11.27| 电影百度百科| 一级特黄新婚之夜| 我们的故事 电视剧| 五年级上册第一单元数学试卷| 80后相声新人李丁个人简历| 贾林| 果戈里起点女的被劫走是多少分钟| 浪荡子的旅程电影| 迪迦奥特曼头像| 《爱与野蛮》电影| 蜗居电视剧完整版免费观看高清| 电影《一闪一闪亮星星》| 人流后饮食| 白鹿跟谁长得像| 我等伊人来简谱| 暴走财神4| 李彦萱| cctv5+体育赛事直播时间| 格子论文| 灰尘的旅行读书小报| 麻美由真电影| 地震的现场急救原则包括| 阴阳界 电影| 海霞电影| 小姐与流氓| 男女视频在线播放| teen porn| 复仇意大利| 羞羞的影评| 一眉道人演员表| 转身离开| av网址大全| 新还珠格格演员表|