I'd be glad to cash a check for you.
我很高興為您兌現支票。
Please endorse your check and show me your identification.
請在支票背面簽名,并出示身份證件。
Would you please countersign it here?
請您將支票副簽一下,好嗎?
Any bank will cash it at the present traveler's check buying rate.
任何銀行都是按照現時買入旅行支票的兌換率來兌現的。
This check is drawn at a bank in San Francisco. It will take about ten days to clear.
這張支票是從舊金山的一個銀行開出的,大約要花10天時間來兌現。
These checks are not valid until they are countersigned.
這些支票只有在副簽后才有效。
I'm sorry, sir, but we cannot cash this check immediately.
對不起,先生,我們無法立刻兌現這張支票。
Your check is overdue.
您的支票過期了。
Cashing a Check for a Customer為客戶開支票Hello. Can I help you?
您好,您有事需要幫忙嗎?
Yes. I need some more cash for my travel in this country. May I cash some traveler's checks here?
是的。我在這個國家旅游期間還需要一些現金。我能在這兒兌現些旅行支票嗎?
Clerk Sure. I'd be happy to cash it for you.
當然可以,我很樂意為您兌現。
I was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在賓館兌現的,但我的一個朋友說銀行的兌換率通常高一些。
Well. any bank will cash it at the present traveler's check buying rate. Our rate is better than the hotels because of the difference of service charge' .
嗯,任何銀行都是按現時買入旅行支票的兌換率來兌現的。因為手續費的差異,我們的兌換率比賓館的要高一些。
You see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although;h they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.
您知道,賓館雖然可以為客人兌現旅行支票,但他們并不是專門從事兌換業務的。
You mean there's not that much of a difference?
您是說,銀行與賓館的兌換率沒多大差別?
No, madam, not very much.
是的,夫人,沒多大差別。
Well. may I cash these three checks? I think that will be enough.
嗯,我能把這3張支票兌現嗎?我想該夠用了。
Yes, I'll be happy to cash these for you. Would you please countersign them here?
好的,我很樂意為您兌現。請您將這些支票副簽一下,好嗎?
Okay.
好的。