What kind of currency would you like?
您要兌換成哪種貨幣?
How much do you want to exchange?
您想兌換多少錢?
Please fill in the exchange memo in duplicate.
請填寫外匯兌換單,一式兩份。
Today's rate is 7.2 yuan to 1 US dollar.
今天的匯率是1美元兌人民幣7.2元。
You have to pay a 5% commission on this money exchange.
兌換這筆外幣,您需要支付5%的手續費。
The service charge is one percent of the total amount.
服務費是總金額的1%。
Today's rate is the same as yesterday's.
今天的匯率和昨天的一樣。
The exchange rate fluctuates every day.
匯率每天都在上下浮動。
Here is the currency exchange receipt. Be sure to keep it.
這是貨幣兌換收據。請妥善保管。
Money Exchange Service
貨幣兌換業務
Hello. Do you exchange money here?
您好。你們這里兌換外幣嗎?
Yes. What kind of foreign currency do you have? And how much do you want to exchange?
是的。您有哪種外幣?要兌換多少?
I want to exchange US$500.
我想換500美元。
First of all, please fill out this exchange memo in duplicate. Then show me your passport.
首先,請填寫這張兌換單,一式兩份。然后,請出示您的護照。
Here is the memo filled out and the money.
這是填好的兌換單和錢。
A1l right. Please wait. This will only take a moment. What denominations would you like your money to come in?
好的。請稍等。一會兒就好。您想要什么面額的?
Any kind will do.
哪種面額的都行。
OK. Here is your money. That's 3,850 yuan in total. Please check the amount, and your passport and receipt.
好的…這是您的錢,總共是3850元。請數一下,還有您的護照和收據。
Everything looks right. Thanks for your help. Goodbye!
沒錯。謝謝你的幫助。再見!
Goodbye!
再見!