How much would you like to remit?
您想匯多少錢?
Where would you like to remit it?
您想匯到哪里?
Which method of remittance would you like?
您想用什么匯款方式?
You don't need telegraphic transfer.
您不需要采用電匯方式。
I suggest you remit the money by electronic funds transfer.
我建議您用電子匯款。
It takes about two days.
大概要花兩天時間。
The cost for a $2,000 remittance to Hongkong is $10.
匯款2000美元到香港的費用是10美元。
Please fill out this remittance bill.
請填寫這張匯款單。
Please write down the name and address of the beneficiary.
請填寫收款人的名字和地址。
You may write a few words to the recipient In this blank if you like.
如果您愿意,您可以在這一空格中給收款人寫幾句話。
I'm sorry, sir, but your remittance hasn't reached us yet.
對不起,先生。您的匯款還沒有到。
We have to deduct a charge from the remittance.
我們得從匯款里面扣除一筆手續費用。
We'll notify you as soon as your remittance comes.
您的匯款一到我們就通知您。
We have a transfer of $500 from China for you.
有從中國給您匯來的500美元。
Helping a Customer Send Money
幫客戶匯款
I want to send some money to London. Can I handle that?
我想往倫敦匯一筆錢。我可以在您這里辦理嗎?
Yes, ma'am. How much would you like to remit? You need to send pounds sterling, ma'am. Do you have them?
可以,太太。您想匯多少錢?您得匯英鎊,太太。您帶來了嗎?
Yes. I want to remit 300 pounds to a friend in London.
帶來了。我想匯300英鎊給我倫敦的一個朋友。
No problem. Do you want the money to go T/T, M/T or D/D?
沒問題。您想用電匯、信匯還是票匯?
I know T/T is the quickest way and the commission is high. My friend isn't in urgent need.
我知道電匯最快,不過費用也高。我的朋友不急著用錢。
So, you don't need T/T. You can take M/T or D/D, and they will take a longer time for your friend to receive the money,
那您就不需要采用電匯方式了。你可以用信匯或者票匯,用這兩種方式匯到您朋友那兒的時間會長一點兒,
but the formality for D/D is more complicated.
不過票匯的手續更麻煩些。
I'll take M/T.
我就用信匯吧。
For 300 to London, the commission is 3, please.
匯款300英鎊到倫敦的費用是3英鎊。
Here you are. Many thanks.
給您,多謝。
You are welcome.
不客氣。