Would you please fill out the deposit slip?
請填寫存款單好嗎?
How much would you like to deposit?
您想存多少錢?
Here's a printout.
這是打印出來的單據。
How much are you going to withdraw from your account?
您打算取多少錢?
You are overdrawn.
您透支了。
Please give me your passbook and withdrawal slip.
請給我您的存折和取款單。
Your balance is not enough.
您的余額不夠了。
Please write down your account number, your name and the amount on this withdrawal slip.
請在這張取款單上填上您的賬號、姓名和金額。
Press your PIN number, please.
請輸入您的密碼。
Endorse the check, please.
請在支票背面簽名。
How would you like that?
您想要什么面額的鈔票?
Do you want large or small bills?
您是要大面額的還是小面額的?
Do you mind if I give you small changer?
您介意我給您零錢嗎?
Helping a Customer Making a Withdraw
幫助客戶取款
Helping a Customer Make a Withdrawal?
下午好,小姐。我能為您效勞嗎?
Good afternoon, Miss. What can I do for you?
你能幫我查一下我的賬戶余額嗎?我的賬號是…
Could you tell me my account balance? My account number is…
你能幫我查一下我的賬戶余額嗎?我的賬號是…
Just a moment, please. Your name?
請稍等一下。請問您的名字?
Emily Smith.
艾米莉·史密斯。
Here is your balance.
這是您的余額。
Thank you. I want to make a withdrawal of $150.
謝謝。我想取150美元。
Press your PIN number, please. Please sign here. Here you go, Miss.
請輸入您的密碼。請在這兒簽名。給您,小姐。
Thank you.
謝謝。