What about the terms of payment?
付款方式怎么定?
We only accept payment by confirmed irrevocable letter of credit.
我們只接受保兌的不可撤消的信用證付款。
Opening a UC will add to the cost of our imports.
開立信用證將增加我們的進口成本。
Payment by L/C is quite usual in international trade.
信用證付款在國際貿易中非常普遍。
L/C at sight is what we request for all our clients.
開即期信用證是我們對所有客戶的要求。
We insist on Payment in Advance; we can't accept Payment after Arrival of Goods.
我們堅持要求預付貨款,不能接受貨到付款。
We accept neither Payment by Installments nor Deferred Payment.
我們既不接受分期付款也不接受延期付款。
Is Payment by Remittance acceptable?
采用匯付方式可以嗎?
Do you accept Sight Draft or Time Bill?
你們接受即期匯票還是遠期匯票?
Do you accept Payment by Collection?
你們接受托收付款方式嗎?
Terms of Payment付款方式I'm glad that we've settled the price. Now what about the terms of payment?
很高興我們把價格問題談妥了。那付款方式怎么定?
We only accept payment by confirmed letter of a edit.
我們只接受保兌的信用證付款。
What about D/A?
承兌付款怎么樣?
Sorry. Payment by L/C is our usual practice with all customers. As a matter of fact, L/C protects the seller as well as the buyer.
很抱歉。信用證付款是我們與所有客戶交易的付款方式。實際上,信用證付款的方式不僅保護買方也保護賣方。
Then is D/P acceptable to you?
那么,付款交單你們可以接受嗎?
I'm aid we must insist on our usual form.
恐怕我們必須堅持我們的慣用方式。
In opening a letter of credit with a bank I have to pay a deposit. That will tie up my funds.
開信用證我得向銀行付押金,那會占用我的資金。
You might consult with your bank and see if it can reduce the required deposit to a minimum.
你可以跟銀行協商一下,看能不能把要求交的押金盡量壓到最低的程度。
Still there will be certain bank charges. To meet each other halfway, what do you say t0 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?
可是還得向銀行支付一些手續費。我們都做個讓步吧,一半用信用證,一半用付款交單怎么樣?
I'm awfully sorry. but I'm afraid I cannot promise even that. We do require payment by L/C.
非常抱歉,恐怕即使這樣我也不能答應。我們堅決要求信用證付款。
OK.
好吧。