We're going to place an order for this product.
我們要就這種產品下個定單。
We can take 300 cases.
我們能訂300箱。
這種洗衣機您想訂購多少臺?
We'd like to place a trial order for a small amount of the new varieties.
我們想少量試購你們的新品種。
Our minimum quantity of an order for this product is 200 cartons.
訂購這種產品,我們的起訂量是200箱。
If the goods sell as well as we expect, we shall send further orders in the near future.
如果貨物的銷售情況像我們預期的一樣好,我們不久還會繼續訂購。
We hope that this will be the first of many orders we will be placing with you.
希望這將是我們向你們大量訂購的第一份定單。
Do you have this kind of product in stock? We'd like to place an order.
這種產品你們有現貨嗎?我們想訂貨。
We'll do all we can to fulfill your order.
我們將全力以赴把你們的定單完成。
Placeing An Order
I'd like to order 500 women's Eva raincoats.
我想訂購500件伊娃牌女式雨衣。
I'm sorry, but that item is out of stock at the moment.
對不起,這種貨品暫時缺貨。
Are you expecting any to come in soon?
會很快進貨嗎?
We expect to have them back in stock around September 15th. However, we can offer you another brand of similar quality.
我們預計在9月15號左右進貨。不過我們可以向您提供相似質量的另外一種牌子的雨衣。
What's the brand?
是什么牌子的?
It's Sunflower, also one of our best-selling items, which we can sell for as low as US$15 each.
向日葵牌,也是我們的一個暢銷貨品。我們開價很低,每件是15美元。
I'd like to place a trial order for the Sunflower raincoat then.
那么,我想試購一些向日葵牌女式雨衣。
That's fine. How many would you like to order?
好的。您要訂多少?
150. If the goods sell as well as we expect, we shall send further orders in the near future.
150件。如果貨物的銷售情況像我們預期的一樣好,我們不久還會繼續訂購。