We can serve you with a broad range of coverage against all kinds of risks for sea transport, such as Free from Particular Average, With Particular Average (WPA), All Risks and Extraneous Risks.
我們可以承保海洋運輸的所有險別,如:平安險、水潰險、一切險和附加險。
We are able to cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air.
我們可以辦理海運、陸運和空運的所有險別。
We have bought insurance on 1,000 cases of beer for 110% of the invoice value against All Risks.
我們已經給一千箱啤酒按發票金額的110%投保了一切險。
Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only.
請注意我們的保險范圍只是發票金額的110%
This risk is covered at a premium of 0.25%.
該險別的保險費是0.25%。
What kind of insurance are you going to take out and who will pay the premium?
你方打算辦理什么險?誰將負責支付保險費?
I'll have the goods covered against Leakage.
我將給貨物投保滲漏險。
If All Risks is not guaranteed, in case there is any problem, the loss will be too heavy for us to handle.
如果不辦理一切險,萬一出了問題,我們的損失就太大了,沒法處理。
They will undertake to compensate you for the loss according to the risks insured.
他們將根據所投保的險別,對損失負責賠償。
How long is the period from the commencement to the termination of the insurancs?
保險責任的起止期限有多長?
In terms of CIF. we will offer you With Particular Average.
依據CIF價格條款,我們會為您投保水漬險。
I think we'd better have insurance against All Risks.
我想我們最好還是投保一切險。
We think so too. If All Risks is not guaranteed. in case there is any problem, the loss will be too heavy for us to handle; we'd suffer greatly if anything serious happened that we couldn't bounce back from.
我們也是這樣想的。如果不辦理一切險,萬一出了問題,我們的損失就大了,沒法處理。如果有什么嚴重的讓我們無法再扭轉回去的事情發生的話,我們遭受的損失將會是非常巨大的。
Additionally, I was hoping to buy insurance at a low premium.
還有,我希望低額投保。
We will do according to the Marine Transportation company.
我們會根據海運公司的規定做的。
Moreover, I hope to add insurance against War Risks.
另外,我還希望加保戰爭險。
Not a problem. But if we do, the price will need to be adjusted again.
這不是問題。不過這樣的話,在價格方面需要再調整一下。