Shopping Needs Money
購物需要錢
Kathy and Evan are shopping when Kathy runs out of cash.
凱西和艾凡購物時,凱西花光了錢。
K:Let's go in this store. Look at those beautiful sweaters!
凱西:咱們進去這家店吧。看看那些漂亮的毛衣!
E:Well, OK, but don't you think you've shopped till you dropped already?
艾凡:嗯,好吧,但是你不認為你已經逛街購物逛到要累倒了嗎?
K:No, not at all. You know what we women say, don't you, Evan?
凱西:不,沒這回事。艾凡,你知道我們女人怎么說,不是嗎?
E:No, what's that?
艾凡:不知道,你們怎么說?
K:Charge! Now, let's go in and look around.They look around for half an hour. Kathy chooses two sweaters.
凱西:刷卡血拼!他們四處看了有半小時之久。凱西挑選了兩件毛衣。
K:One's for me, and the other's for my best friend, Judith.
凱西:一件給我自己,另一件則給我最好的朋友茱蒂絲。
E:That's thoughtful of you. Take them to the counter.
艾凡:你真體貼。拿了衣服到柜臺去吧。
K:I'd like these two, please.
凱西:麻煩一下,我買這兩件毛衣。
Clerk:Will that be cash or charge?
店員:付現還是刷卡?
K:Charge, please. She hands the clerk a credit card. After a minute...
凱西:刷卡,麻煩你了。她遞給店員一張信用卡。不久后…
C:I'm sorry, miss, but your card wasn't accepted. Do you have another card?
店員:小姐,我很抱歉,刷卡機不接受你的信用卡。你有另一張卡嗎?
K:Yes, here.
凱西:有,在這兒。
C:I'm sorry, but there's a problem with this one, too.
店員:對不起,這張卡也有問題。
K:Oh, no! I've overcharged both my cards!
凱西:哦,糟了!我的兩張卡都刷爆了!