Cashing Traveler's Checks
兌現旅行支票
Kathy enters the bank and goes to the first available teller.
凱西走進銀行后到第一個有空的銀行柜員前。
T:Good afternoon, miss. How can I help you today?
行員:小姐,午安。今天有什么需要我為你效勞的?
K:I'd like to cash these traveler's checks, please.
凱西:我想把這些旅行支票兌換成現金,麻煩你了。
T:Fine. Do you have any ID?
行員:好的。你有任何身分證明嗎?
K:Yes, here's my passport. Do you need any other ID?
凱西:有,我的護照在這兒。你需要任何其它的身分證明嗎?
T:No, that's fine. Thank you. Let's see...that's, and you want to change that into euros?
行員:不,這樣就可以了,謝謝。我看看……共三百元美金,你想換成我們的瑞典幣克朗嗎?
K:Yes, that's right. Thank you.
凱西:是的,沒錯,謝謝。
T:Today's exchange rate is 0.75 euro for one U.S. dollar, so I owe you 225. Now, how would you like your money?
行員:今天的匯率是0.75歐元對一美元。所以我應該給你兩百廿五歐元。那么,你的錢要怎么個換法?
K:Pardon?
凱西:對不起,請再說一遍?
T:In what denominations would you like your euros?
行員:你要兌換什么面值的歐元?
K:Oh. Well, I'd like four fifty-euro bills, two twenties and one five.
凱西:哦。嗯,我要四張五十元紙幣,兩張二十元紙幣,一張五元紙幣,麻煩你了。
T:Right. Here you are. Thank you very much.
行員:好的。請你點收。非常謝謝。
K:And thank you!
凱西:也謝謝你了!