The Morning After
隔天早上
Evan wakes up to find Kathy concerned about him.
艾凡醒來發現凱西正替他擔心。
K:Evan, wake up. I've already asked Mrs. Lindquist here at the hostel for a good doctor. He's just a few blocks away. Come with me. He's open already, and we're going to see him.
凱西:艾凡,醒醒。我已經問過這家旅社的林德奎斯特太太請她推薦一個好醫生。他就住在幾個街區外的地方。我帶你去。他已經開始看病了,我們這就去找他看病。
E:Huh? How do you know how I feel?
艾凡:呃?你怎么知道我舒不舒服呢?
K:Are you kidding? I didn't sleep a wink last night.
凱西:你在開玩笑?我昨晚一夜都沒瞌過眼。
E:Why not?
艾凡:為什么呢?
K:Between your moaning and snoring, you kept me up all night.
凱西:整晚你一會兒呻吟一會兒打呼,使我一直睡不著。
E:Gee, I'm sorry.
艾凡:哦,我很抱歉。
K:Don't worry about it. Get dressed. Do you want to have breakfast?
凱西:不用擔心。把衣服穿好。你想吃早餐嗎?
E:No, I'm still not hungry.
艾凡:不,我仍然不餓。
K:That's what I figured. You look awful.
凱西:我就知道。你看起來真糟。
E:Gee, thanks!
艾凡:嗯,謝謝你了!
K:Oh, sorry. I didn't mean it that way. I just meant you really do look sick.
凱西:喔,對不起。我不是那個意思。我的意思是說你真的一臉病容。
E:I know, I know. OK. Let me put my clothes on. I have to use the bathroom.
艾凡:我知道,我知道。好吧,讓我穿好衣服。我必須用一下浴室。
K:I've already had breakfast and cleaned up. It's all yours.
凱西:我已經吃完早餐也漱洗完畢。浴室任你使用。
E:Fine. I'll be out in a minute; then we can go see the doctor.
艾凡:好。我馬上就出來,然后我們可以去看那位醫生。